The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

introduction

Rabelo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 4, 2017
secunda
Hi my name is Kabelo Diwe, forgive my Grammar,i'm 21 years old based in south Africa. I have read the millionaire fastlane like 20 times, i'm deeply sorry MJ i kinda stole it...currently reading The Unscripted ,well i bought this one, i'm currently in College,studying for free,no loan,otherwise i would not be here,currently working on starting my own shoe sneaker stores,don't get me wrong i don't wear sneakers nor do i like them, they do.the reason i'm here it's because i want to connect with different entrepreneurs around the world and get a clear sense of what it really takes to be an entrepreneur,i have always knew it takes more than just 9000 Instagram followers begging to sign up for a MLM business. my country is full of "INSTApreneures" those guys that flash money on social media but don't really own anything,those guys who scam people for their hard earned cash so they can maintain their standard of living because hey, the 9000 followers are looking up to you. i knew there has to be a better way and a better room of Real entrepreneurs like this forum, i'm glad to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser241z

Hi my name is Kabelo Diwe, forgive my Grammar,i'm 21 years old based in south Africa. I have read the millionaire fastlane like 20 times, i'm deeply sorry MJ i kinda stole it...currently reading The Unscripted ,well i bought this one, i'm currently in College,studying for free,no loan,otherwise i would not be here,currently working on starting my own shoe sneaker stores,don't get me wrong i don't wear sneakers nor do i like them, they do.the reason i'm here it's because i want to connect with different entrepreneurs around the world and get a clear sense of what it really takes to be an entrepreneur,i have always knew it takes more than just 9000 Instagram followers begging to sign up for a MLM business. my country is full of "INSTApreneures" those guys that flash money on social media but don't really own anything,those guys who scam people for their hard earned cash so they can maintain their standard of living because hey, the 9000 followers are looking up to you. i knew there has to be a better way and a better room of Real entrepreneurs like this forum, i'm glad to be here.

Nice to hear about your ventures bruh..I liked insta before but im kinda hatin it now for all the spammers and scammers that flood my posts.

Keep going, keep learning

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...