The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Myself

Varlenheit

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone, i just registered in the forum (even though i already looked at some of the threads).

I'm 22 and i'm from France, I'm currently a software developer (i was an electrical engineering student 5 months ago).
I came in this forum because i've read "The millionnaire Fastlane" and i'm currently reading "UNSCRIPTED " and i just love these books, it was eye opening for me.

I'm not gonna lie, my job right now isn't too bad (it isn't great either) but let's says i'ts convenient, because i leave close to the office.
As a former student (NOT in debt) my salary isn't too bad so i could probably live like that without much difficulties.

However since reading MJ's book and currently reading one, i can see that living like that isn't what i really want (i can do it but it's just .. boring i should say), it isn't enough for what i want to achieve.

I want to achieve more, i want to be able to help my family and especially my parents before they die, I need to do more than just a 9-5 job to do that, just surviving isn't enough.

I'm starting to look at more and more threads because there are a lot of possibilities to become an entrepreneur, i'm still hesitating as to what i should do right now, I know that i need to start and act to see results and progress but i still need to learn some things especially in the legal area.
What can i do and how should i do it here in France ? that's what i'm thinking about right now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Varlenheit

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jan 9, 2019
Hello, Thank you for your reply, you're right, i should just start already and learn things as i progress.
I already tried some freelancing the problem is it took a lot of time (less time to think about a business).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...