The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro

AristotlesPupil

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am in my early twenties and I am striving to achieve financial freedom as young as possible. I am currently juggling college and work, but I put college on pause and may not complete my original plan with regards to it (physical therapy). Fitness freak (before Covid, no home gym sadly), background in psychology and some IT engineering. I am tired of wasting my time in college to get a job that will pay me $75k when I can probably get twice that amount doing sales within a couple of years easily anyways. Yea becoming a physical therapist would've been nice, and if I had to settle, that would probably be the thing for me, but I'd rather not work at all and enjoy the world as my oyster, therefore I am much more motivated to put my maximum effort towards achieving financial freedom instead.

I've read MLF, but not UNSCRIPTED (yet). I am currently reading The E-Myth (halfway through). Will probably read UNSCRIPTED down the line after a couple of other books I planned to read already. My all-time favorite book in personal development, although imperfect, is "The Way of the Superior Man", by David Deida.
My all-time favorite book about human psychology and taking advantage of it is "Thinking, Fast and Slow", by Daniel Kahneman. This is one of the most important books in vulgarizing important concepts of psychology and providing descriptive examples. These concepts are VERY applicable to business. When I finished this book, I just sat back and said, "Wow".

I am learning as much as I can about financial literacy and the jargon, and about what is most important for me in becoming an entrepreneur and future business owner.

My target is $10M, because of high taxes in Canada.

I've always been learning outside of school since I was like 13. It started with bodybuilding and optimizing nutrition, researching scientific articles and journals, but it's grown into much more now. Approaching the level required to be a serious entrepreneur.

Just got a job in sales, gonna see how it goes. If I can make close to 70k in the first year, I might keep the job for another year or two, all the while working on my own business on the side as much as I can until I can quit the job and go full-time on my baby.

Kick my a$$ in the right direction, thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...