The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro: Just getting started,...

Niklas Wagner

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 11, 2019
Thailand
Hi,

I recently came across the “Millionaires Fastlane” and subsequently “Unscripted ” through my wife. This has actually been quite a funny coincidence. She read Millionaires Fastlane and then recommended it to me. The book has been quite an eye opener for her and echoed much of what I have been saying over the past few years (although not living it.). She has enjoyed the logical thinking provided by MC DeMarco’s books and she is now looking for opportunities herself.

My wife has always believed that having a stable job with a good company was the way to go. So when I left my job in 2016 to start my own business, it was difficult on a personal level.

For me I have always been itching to do my own thing. Once I finally started it felt good. However, my first attempt was not successful and I decided to pull out once I predicted the business would produce only low margins and there would be difficulties in scaling up. Although I did not go through with it, it taught me a lot and multiple levels.

I am now back in a “comfortable”- uncomfortable job (trading my time for moneyL), but hooked on a single idea that I think has great potential, can be used in my current industry and fills a great need. This time it will also be scalable and hopefully eventually allow me to be location independent. I am now putting in the work and going through the process of learning the necessary skills (as I encounter challenges), building a prototype and rough business plan on my days off and in the evenings.

I am excited to join this forum. Thanks for having me.

Niklas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
By focusing on the idea that actually solves a great need you're already far ahead of many aspiring entrepreneurs. Your experience from a not successful business will help you a lot.

Keep working, you'll find a ton of great threads to learn from when you encounter challenges along the way.

Welcome and Good Luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...