The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro from Germany (where only every fourth person wants to get rich)

Piddy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 24, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm Sebastian from Germany, 34 years old and just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane .

I recently discovered my interest in finance and wealth and started reading a lot of books and listening to a lot of slowlane coaches, until I stumbled upon MJs books. So now I'm really motivated to start my own side hustle, besides working at my 9 to 5 job as an accountant. I got married recently and can't just quit my job right now, so I think it will be the best to try some business ideas and get some experience with a side hustle first.

I had my own forum and experimented a lot with the internet and content creating about 17 years ago (had a viral meme like video with 250k views in the early days of YouTube), but I never really took the chances I got to jump on the fastlane with it. I hope to get some inspiration from this forum and I'm looking forward to have some respectful discussions, which unfortunately has gotten really difficult in Social Media nowadays.

Thank you for the attention!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DerekOlsen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 20, 2023
Hello Sebastian! It's great to have you here. Your journey sounds intriguing, and it's awesome that you've found motivation in MJ's books. Starting a side hustle while keeping your 9 to 5 job is a solid plan. With your past experience in internet content creation, you've got a strong foundation to build upon. I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration and helpful discussions here. Best of luck on your fastlane journey!

Chris_Varick

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 8, 2021
North Germany
Another German great I think for us it is really important to reinvent ourself with the currently ongoing
de-industrialisation of the old economy hope you find good inspiration in this forum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...