The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interview about Entrepreneurial Experience

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 10, 2018
Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am a student currently studying entrepreneurial management. I was wondering if anyone would help me out with an assignment and be able to answer a few questions. If so, I greatly appreciate it. Thank You!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How many questions?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 10, 2018
What are the questions?

- How do you routinely scan the environment to ensure that you understand potential impacts on your business?
- What people, product, and organization-based legitimacy indicators are associated with your business? How do you determine which associates are most appropriate?
- How did you go about establishing an appropriate social network? What advice would you give?
- How do you approach issues with sustainability within your business?
- What guidelines do you use when faced with ethical dilemmas? Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:

spraybottle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Mar 18, 2014
Hmm I was interested until i saw those questions. Typical school assignment mumbo jumbo.

Here are the questions I would like to answer:

1. How did I get started?
2. What was my first business that I tried?
3. How did I fail miserably until I found something that worked?
4. How did I land my first customer/client?
5. What does my day to day routine look like?
6. Where am I at now and where do I think I'll be in 1, 2, 5 years from now?

Good luck with the assignment though. I get it it's school. But those questions sound like they're for those who go and get fancy MBA's. I didn't become an entrepreneur because I'm the smartest cat in the alley. I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to make more money than I was making at my job. Then it became, how do i make even MORE money than I am making now, and eventually, how do I free up my time? The last factors being constantly taking action, falling flat on my face over and over again, learning, and not giving up.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.