• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Publishing Interesting tool for selecting genres to write in

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by Rawr, May 13, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Rawr

Rawr Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,003
    I wonder if our guy @HFR pull this off? I know he was talking about something along these lines. E-Book Publishing Success

Well another example, sell shovels when there's a goldrush.

2. Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,587
    Did u purchase it?

Nily likes this.
  3. fresh

fresh New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $192
    I've bought one of their reports before. If you're new to the industry, sure it might give you an idea. There was good information for somebody less experienced...but, if you've been self-publishing, you're already studying the charts. Every writer I know keep a close eye on trends, where smaller markets are for competition, and what types of cover trends, lengths, etc.... I live and breathe this stuff. For a person who has no idea what to pinpoint, it's a small bit of cash for some info, but nothing you can't find on your own simply by going in and studying the charts. If you're serious about something, it's better to study those things on your own so you understand the why or the why not.

Vanderbilt likes this.