The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Instagram Account Limit Help?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Hi all, a little question on instagram account number limits

So as far as im aware you can have 5 instagram accounts hooked up to your phone at the same time without having to logout. Im just wondering can you add more on a separate device say my ipad and add anther 5 onto that?

Does it complicated at this point as I heard after 5 you need to start buying VPN's and changing IP settings etc. is this true?

Also I assume if you remove an account off your phone instagram has still logged it so the max you can do is still 5 right?

Thanks Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hi all, a little question on instagram account number limits

So as far as im aware you can have 5 instagram accounts hooked up to your phone at the same time without having to logout. Im just wondering can you add more on a separate device say my ipad and add anther 5 onto that?

Does it complicated at this point as I heard after 5 you need to start buying VPN's and changing IP settings etc. is this true?

Also I assume if you remove an account off your phone instagram has still logged it so the max you can do is still 5 right?

Thanks Alex

I've used an app on Mac called BlueStacks.

It let's you log into Instagram and create new accounts.

I probably have like 50 instagrams at this point that aren't in use.

Dunno about all the VPN & IP settings stuff, so use at your own risk.

• Banned

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
I've used an app on Mac called BlueStacks.

It let's you log into Instagram and create new accounts.

I probably have like 50 instagrams at this point that aren't in use.

Dunno about all the VPN & IP settings stuff, so use at your own risk.
Thanks and do you use all 50 accounts on the same internet network without any problems?

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thanks and do you use all 50 accounts on the same internet network without any problems?

They're not all in use. I only regularly use between 1 and 3 instagrams at any given time.

The others are just out there. That's why I said use at your own risk.

Haven't had any problems so far. My internet is AT&T.

• Banned

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
They're not all in use. I only regularly use between 1 and 3 instagrams at any given time.

The others are just out there. That's why I said use at your own risk.

Haven't had any problems so far. My internet is AT&T.
Ahh Damn hmm im wanting to run 10 different instagram business's currently 3 are running but the rest hmmm this is annoying

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
My suggestion would be to test it out. I myself only have 3 accounts running. I'd be surprised if IG blocked your accounts across different devices. I live with roommates at college and other random people in the same building who have IG. Probably 20 accounts between us all and none of use have been banned. Still use at your own risk, but I'd try and test it out.

Ankerstein17

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
My suggestion would be to test it out. I myself only have 3 accounts running. I'd be surprised if IG blocked your accounts across different devices. I live with roommates at college and other random people in the same building who have IG. Probably 20 accounts between us all and none of use have been banned. Still use at your own risk, but I'd try and test it out.

Hey man, is that how it works? They block the IG based on the device? I think if they are going to block the account, it's just blocked completely for X period of time. I could be wrong

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Hey man, is that how it works? They block the IG based on the device? I think if they are going to block the account, it's just blocked completely for X period of time. I could be wrong
I'm not 100% sure how IG does it, but I believe it is based on what the device sends as an IP address. If both devices(in the same room) send the same IP address than I believe different devices will not help. However, if two devices in the same room send different IP addresses, than you should be all set. I'm sure there is some sort of forum that tells you what a device will do in that situation.

D.Fox

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 20, 2016
Washington, DC
You won't get blocked right away but if you do, usually they'll send you a message letting you know. If you're worried use a VPN to Create and Test so you're not using the same IP, each device has its own MAC address so I wouldn't worry about devices being blocked.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.