The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Info Anyone? Dropshipping Nuts

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CRBFL

New Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
Re: Info

Man, in any other forum this would have escalated to shenanigans quite quickly... Wish I could help, but I just wanted to point that out.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
PA
Re: Info

what can I say, i don't want to ship my own nuts all over the world, plus the thought of handling my nuts before shipping is just troublesome.

seriously, had a kick but idea that needs launched by january at the latest, but I need a nut dropshipper to pull it off.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I changed the title .... with "Info" it might not be getting enough looks from people who might have the info u want.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
PA
actually, I know of a certain cat pic that would work.

I did google walnut dropshippers, to no avail, still working that angle.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Hey Kurt -

Not sure the best way to locate the wholesaler in this industry but, perhaps, try calling other vendors who distrbute the product and ask for their source?

For example - there is this place in Philly - Nuts to You - around 7th and Walnut. I would call a place like that, explain that you are trying to get something started and see if they will give you their source name/contact.

I would definately make it clear that you are not going to be in their market (and therefore not directly competing with them).

I have done some research this way, in the past, and was pleasantly surprised by how willing other small business owners were to help a complete stranger, who was trying to put together a plan.

Also might want to call places like this and see if they will work with you....

http://www.nutsonline.com/
http://www.bulknuts4you.com/
http://www.wolfiesnuts.com/Catalog/default.aspx?cid=930 (this one has a form for ppl who want to become wholesalers)
http://www.wholesalebulkfoods.com/wholesale_nuts.htm

Good luck.

Last edited:

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
PA
thanks everyone. I am going to start with z5's approach. I remembered I know a small nut retailer in my area, and I know where their source is so I know thier costs. I think I will approach them to see if they are interested in another revenue stream. We shall see.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom