The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Influencers & Digi Marketers: How do you manage your content?

KDance

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Hello,

I'm researching various ways to manage a large database of content.
I have hundreds of videos, marketing material, digital ad campaigns etc and am seeking a way to organize this content to fulfill the following:
  • easy to locate all content
  • easy to recall content using tags/keywords/dates used/dates mentioned
  • easy to file under various categories i.e an example being I have a video on cruise ship travel video that covers the restaurants on board, I'd like to file that under travel, reviews and food
I have outrun Excel and Google sheets and am seeking an application, software and the like that can provide all of this and more.
Ideally it should have the ability to hold the media files as well.

As an influencer and or digital marketing expert, how do you organize your content, where do you hold it and most importantly what do you use to recall previously used media?

Appreciate anyones input, thoughts and suggestions

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KDance

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I've found many versions Dams, CMS, OTT's. I was curious as to which software/apps people have used successfully :)

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
:D Well you've plumbed the depths of my knowledge already then :D but then I'm certianly not an influencer and not a (successful) digi-marketer (yet)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.