The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Abenh

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 14, 2020
Algérie
Hi before i read TMF and Unscripted, i was thinking to start a business that "i love "
but now i want a business that can serve people in my country, Algerie situated in North africa

I did some research and i saw many influencer and business suffer from a lack of connection

So i decided to starting my own influencer agency which will be the only one in the country

i got 4 questions if some one can help me to solve them:

1. Whats the pros and cons of owning an influencer agency ?
2. Is it a fastlane Buisness and Respect The 5 Commadement ?
3.How much should i charge ?
4.From where Should i start ?

Im inviting you to share your experience and knowledge about this buisness so other people can benefit from it too

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi before i read TMF and Unscripted, i was thinking to start a business that "i love "
but now i want a business that can serve people in my country, Algerie situated in North africa

I did some research and i saw many influencer and business suffer from a lack of connection

So i decided to starting my own influencer agency which will be the only one in the country

i got 4 questions if some one can help me to solve them:

1. Whats the pros and cons of owning an influencer agency ?
2. Is it a fastlane Buisness and Respect The 5 Commadement ?
3.How much should i charge ?
4.From where Should i start ?

Im inviting you to share your experience and knowledge about this buisness so other people can benefit from it too
MCN pays influencers (not yet famous) a basic and train them, in exchange for part if their future revenue.

Abenh

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 14, 2020
Algérie
MCN pays influencers (not yet famous) a basic and train them, in exchange for part if their future revenue.
i already know influencer who have establish communauty and For MCN how they train influencer ?

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
i already know influencer who have establish communauty and For MCN how they train influencer ?

There is a very vibrant mcn ecosystem in China.

I dont see that for English speaking space. I am not sure why. Maybe because Youtube has monopolized all video advs business?

In “Chinese Youtube” like bilibili there is no platform driven ads monetization model. So basically influencer discuss with companies individually on terms on conditions on how to promote their products in the video. It is a great hassle and many would like to outsource that to a mcn to negotiate. Selling goods on live stream is another monetization path that mcn help influencers to negotiate.

MCN train them on everything if you have no fans. Basically it is a mini version of “how to produce a pop star”. They research on the script and teach the girls how to do makeup. They have professional camera men who take care of everything. It is really very different from U.S. where everyone figure out on their own.

Abenh

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 14, 2020
Algérie

There is a very vibrant mcn ecosystem in China.

I dont see that for English speaking space. I am not sure why. Maybe because Youtube has monopolized all video advs business?

In “Chinese Youtube” like bilibili there is no platform driven ads monetization model. So basically influencer discuss with companies individually on terms on conditions on how to promote their products in the video. It is a great hassle and many would like to outsource that to a mcn to negotiate. Selling goods on live stream is another monetization path that mcn help influencers to negotiate.

MCN train them on everything if you have no fans. Basically it is a mini version of “how to produce a pop star”. They research on the script and teach the girls how to do makeup. They have professional camera men who take care of everything. It is really very different from U.S. where everyone figure out on their own.
its a good idea how MCN train the influencers its like a soccer club and take commission with them after

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom