The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But do you expect that every investor read this little forum before investing?

Actually yes, before investing $200,000 with a small company who promises "15% guaranteed" a simple Google search would have turned up this thread and become a part of your due diligence.

I would never part with six-figures (especially if it amounted to my life savings) with a small company without a substantial diligence examination.

People with a background in investments, finance, and eCommerce business explicitly said IS stunk of bull-shit. But the allure of easy "passive income" is too great to ignore for most folks.

I hope you're able to recover, if not the investment, then financially and emotionally. $173,000 is quite an expensive lesson. With that said, I'd be happy to send you my two books (complimentary) that can get you back on track to sustainable, legitimate financial freedom. Of course, no strings or cost -- just a hope that it helps you turn things around.

This offer is available to any income store VICTIMS -- use the contact us link (in the forum footer) and send me your mailing address (complete with your story) and I'll send you two signed copies of my book, absolutely free of charge.

As Allen mentioned, it really sucks that so many people were taken for a ride.

But alas, it is not the end, but the beginning.

Good luck.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have a feeling this thread is about to get much more interesting...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm sorry but this doesn't look great to me. Their example websites are not impressive and I don't believe that you own an asset worth $100k. If I had $100k, I could buy an ecommerce site that already makes $30k a year, assuming a 3x multiplier which is very high. Realistically, I'd buy a site making about $40k a year for $100k. That would net me $3,300 a month right away.

@Ecom man, did they create a site from scratch or buy a site with your $100k? This just doesn't make sense to me. If your store is not even making the minimum of $15k a year, what did they do with your $100k?

Can you get out of the 50/50 profit share? How long is the contract?

I've looked at all their videos and what I think they do is purchase a websites worth between $10k-$25k and they increase sales and traffic. So you are basically overpaying for a website, they make a nice healthy $75k profit, then they spend time building the traffic and increasing income.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
Every time I read 'Guaranteed Returns' something in me turns on the CAUTION siren and tells me to stop reading.

Having reviewed the site from an investor point-of-view, it looks like they are really trying to appeal to the new wave of take action, passive income, generate wealth audience the internet has produced.

Just look at the copy. The site is littered with copy that is repulsive even to me, I can’t imagine trying to market this to a private equity firm which they claim to target. It is designed to appeal to investors who are not investment savvy. Examples include:

· Create a consistent and passive income stream
· Does it really work?
· Creating additional income for you month after month
· Hands Off Approach
· How They Became Financially Independent
· Arrow pointing to ‘Start Earning’

Look at some of the video FAQs (granted I haven’t listened to the answers). Why, in any reasonable world, should a company selling investment opportunities into websites need to have answers to these questions:

How Do Websites Grow?
How Stable Are Websites?
Is This Like A Rental Property?

If people don’t know the answer to these questions they should be nowhere near your services or your website. You shouldn’t want visitors who don’t know the answers to these questions on your site, they should not be potential customers.

If I’m a partner of a private equity firm and I stumble across this site I’m instantly thinking ‘this site reads like a scam’. For something that supposedly offers crazy good returns, they are trying awfully hard to sell it. There should be no need to have copy like this if the opportunity is so good, displaying all of the information should sell itself. A great opportunity will sell itself to the right audience, so it should all be about marketing, rather than converting. There’s also a plethora of top news outlets that he claims to be mentioned in but no links to any of the articles, just logos. An arrow pointing to a button that says ‘Start Earning’, come on…

I almost threw up when I clicked on the $0-$100k products page. First of all, he’s selling two books on this page, one for $9.99 and the other for $15.99 but he’s giving them away on his home page to try and build his email list. Secondly, he thinks two days of his time at a location of your choice is worth $25k, but that’s all the information he’s willing to publicly share about it. He’s selling a $25k service with a 14 word description.

A final thought, this company claims to be able to create and market a great revenue generating website. So why is theirs so shit?

I'm not totally familiar with that world, but I do believe hedge funds and most asset management companies make most of their moneys from management fees and not from putting their own money on the line.

Its an interesting proposition, and if you're a total newb that doesn't know anything about the world of online marketing and digital products - this is a great way to get in the game.

But in theory, there is no reason why someone couldn't hire a operations manager and a digital agency to do what Income Store is doing, and you'd end up keeping 80% of the profits (investing 20% back into the business).

I'll def. be exploring the latter scenario in the coming new year.

You're right about hedge funds. Management fees are generally between 0.75%-2.5% of total assets managed and the General Partner usually puts in only 2% up to 5% of total fund size as they have unlimited liability.

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
Lol sorry it’s called income store. Basically you buy a website and they manage it for you. They take 50% of the website’s profit as their management fee. The other 50% of the profit is yours.

They guarantee 15% yearly return at minimum and could obviously be more than that. The website is actually owned by you (in your name) and they are just the management company.

I did 100k in February and for that they buy a website and then build you one as well. I’m currently only making the minimum ($1,250 a month) as the websites aren’t throwing off enough income to exceed that yet. It took them quite a while to buy a website (they are estimating 3-6 months for new buyers) but they pay you the 1.25% monthly even before they find and buy the actual site.
No way this is legit.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
No way this is legit.
Why would the management companies not buy and retain 100% of the prophets?
Are we talkin acquiring websites for 5k or 500k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Lol sorry it’s called income store. Basically you buy a website and they manage it for you. They take 50% of the website’s profit as their management fee. The other 50% of the profit is yours.

They guarantee 15% yearly return at minimum and could obviously be more than that. The website is actually owned by you (in your name) and they are just the management company.

I did 100k in February and for that they buy a website and then build you one as well. I’m currently only making the minimum ($1,250 a month) as the websites aren’t throwing off enough income to exceed that yet. It took them quite a while to buy a website (they are estimating 3-6 months for new buyers) but they pay you the 1.25% monthly even before they find and buy the actual site.

Here's the website... https://incomestore.com/

Not sure if they are legit or what... but its worth checking out the video on their website.

One thing though, say you invest $100k, they buy a website cashflowing $50k.... they pay you $25k, and keep $25k.... that means it would take you 4 years to get your money back.

Hmmm.... 4 years is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time in the internet world. I can see why they don't risk their money.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is a segue into your comment on avoiding the hard work...yes, 100%, I am trying to avoid that effort but still gain access to a passive income stream to help me support my family.

You realize that everything you said is irrelevant? The fact that you want to support your family as well as your personal story doesn't make any investment more or less favorable. You say all this stuff as if there is a correlation between this "opportunity" and your situation ... as if "Well it has to work out, I'm supporting my family!"

That kind of logic will lead you to ruin and makes you pliable to make bad decisions, as we see here.

But for now, I really need a passive income stream with minimal work

Ha Ha, awesome, and I'd like to saddle a unicorn on a beach in Cabo.

Right now I'd really like six-pack abs and rock hard muscle but don't want to eat right or exercise.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Also pay attention to how they treat the difference between "revenue" and "net income"...

Big difference between $500K in revenue and $0 in net income..

AND

$500K in revenue and $250K in net income.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The biggest industry in the world isn't oil and gas and it isn't even healthcare...

...it's the business of easy.

The business of shortcuts.

Amazing what people will do (and buy) so they can avoid the struggle and the process behind it.

As I have oft repeated: The difficulty is not the difficulty itself, but the difficulty in finding a shortcut to avoid the difficulty. This is why people struggle over and over and over...

To 100k, I am assuming the breakeven Ecom is referring to is the 18K he made so far and the value of site/asset at 75K if he was to sell it.

Haven’t had any issues with monthly payments but if it’s not legit there wouldn’t be issues with payments either... I’m not saying that I think they are a ponzi scheme or anything like that but the monthly payments can be payed out for years just on your original investment so that’s not a good measure of stability.

That's the essence of a Ponzi scheme. Pay a large sum of money, get periodic payments of a decent return with the assumption that your original investment is still intact. I'm not suggesting this is one overtly (or even purposely), but when junk properties that make $43.01 in Adsense per month and you promise what CANNOT be promised, eventually it becomes one.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Unless I am mistaken there were a slew of other posts on this thread after #102 that disappeared. I'd be fascinated to hear the story behind what happened there.

Deleted as per request of the person who made the post due to litigation pending. Nothing nefarious.

ISWhistleblower

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Dec 14, 2019
I work for Income Store in the digital marketing department and I found this forum because I was looking for more information about the current situation of the company.

Something is not right. The managers are cancelling the meetings, the tools I’m working with are no longer working because of no payment and our contractors stopped delivering any new content more than a month ago.

The traffic on the websites I manage abruptly declined and no one shake a leg. Few days ago they moved some of the websites on new servers, canceled the credentials and didn't issue new ones so basically now I don't have any work to do.

Things don’t look good at all here.

Last week I finally received my paycheck after multiple delays but I think is the last one and I’m already searching for a new employer. I'm frustrated with this company and I have multiple proofs the managers lie to me.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
No. But do you expect that every investor read this little forum before investing? I only found out about it in the aftermath. It’s not like I was a community member here and everyone told me not to do it but I did it anyway. I can tell you think it serves me right. And maybe it does. But I still lost my life’s savings.
No, I'm saddened you lost $173,000. It actually angers me when people/companies prey on people to make money. I have a number of posts on this "little" forum about that very thing.

I know you hadn't read this thread prior due to the fact you just created your account today. You missed my very subtle point. I don't know you but I do know a vast majority of people are blinded by easy money promises and overlook obvious red flags and even warnings from others. Some have read this thread and continued with their investment. I was just curious if you would have as well.

ned.ryerson

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 14, 2018
Here's the website... Home Page - Income Store

Not sure if they are legit or what... but its worth checking out the video on their website.

One thing though, say you invest $100k, they buy a website cashflowing $50k.... they pay you $25k, and keep $25k.... that means it would take you 4 years to get your money back.

Hmmm.... 4 years is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time in the internet world. I can see why they don't risk their money.
Don't walk away, run!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Let’s not be glib and triumphant. I lost $173,000. It’s easy to say haha I told you so. I knew it was an unconventional investment but the company had been around for decades and it seemed legit and I wasn’t the only one who thought so. I don’t consider myself to be a sucker generally, I went in with my eyes open but I didn’t think it was actually a scam. I think they used to have a business model that worked but they got into trouble and tried to cover it by taking new investor money (like mine) so it became a ponzi scheme even if it didn’t start out like that. It’s a life changing event for me. I hope the owners and execs all go to prison and are miserable for the rest of their lives because they knew what they were doing when they took my money. In the end of course, it’s my fault. But that doesn’t mean that the people, like me, who have lost their life savings are stupid. We were conned. In hindsight it is obvious but for decades they did give investors returns. I just happened to be the last money into the pyramid, I’m to blame for being stupid. I hope the execs rot in a prison cell.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost alot of money. We've all lost money on investments. The key is to learn from them. I actually got lucky about 10 years ago when I invested a small sum of money into a "guaranteed" return real estate scheme. Luckily for me, I decided to withdraw my entire investment about 2 months before they imploded. It wasn't because I knew anything, I just happen to need the money.

So I don't think we are gloating here, but I guess we are saying I told you so in some way. This thread is a year old. I don't know if you invested in IS prior to that time. I hope this thread has turned away a bunch of investors. Because if more people kept investing in the past year, this scheme would still be going and people would still be defending them.

Bottom line is that you are responsible for your own investment decisions. Due diligence is up to the investor, you just can't outsource that at all.

Hopefully this will be a blip in your investment career and because of it your future investments will fare better.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Did a ton of study on it. Decided that I would rather make a guaranteed 15% a year with virtually unlimited upside than to make 16% a year with almost no long term upside.

If you have about 100k+ to invest I’ve got something that I did that’s “guaranteed” 15% a year as a minimum. (Guaranteed contractually but of course something could go wrong if SHTF) And no I’m not hawking it lol.

What's this thing that gives GUARANTEED 15% ROI? Stop being vague.

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
What's this thing that gives GUARANTEED 15% ROI? Stop being vague.

ned.ryerson

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 14, 2018

Why would the management companies not buy and retain 100% of the profits?
Are we talkin acquiring websites for 5k or 500k.

Last edited:

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
Agreed. 15% isn't that great unless you also get your original investment back, which I doubt. Hell, I'll guarantee to return 15% for 5 years! Then the Internet has changed, your website is now worthless, etc. Meanwhile I didn't do anything but pocket your money and pay back 15% of it each year...

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Isn't this what hedge funds do

Yes, but they would NEVER guarantee a return of any amount, unless they were run by Madoff. Granted he only claimed of 11-12% returns so he can’t hold a candle to the Income Store. What could possibly go wrong here??

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looks heavy on the bro-marketing verbiage that appeals to dreampreneurs...

"passive income"
"sit on the beach"
"do nothing"

No doubt a Fastlane enterprise ... sell the shovels for those seeking gold.

They pay all the expenses for the site out of their 50% of the revenue including ads, management, hosting, etc.

So in other words, they're only buying ad-eccentric properties that are probably affiliate/Ad-Sense heavy since all those websites are dependent on SEO and SERPS.

I'm going to agree with @biophase -- looks like they make their money on the website buying process moreso than growth or actual property improvements.

Look at some of the video FAQs (granted I haven’t listened to the answers). Why, in any reasonable world, should a company selling investment opportunities into websites need to have answers to these questions:

How Do Websites Grow?
How Stable Are Websites?
Is This Like A Rental Property?

If people don’t know the answer to these questions they should be nowhere near your services or your website. You shouldn’t want visitors who don’t know the answers to these questions on your site, they should not be potential customers.

Yea, they're targeting people who don't know any better.

Every time I read 'Guaranteed Returns' something in me turns on the CAUTION siren and tells me to stop reading.

Nothing is guaranteed, not even an annuity backed by a life insurance company who claims "guaranteed" -- indeed Sirens.

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
Care to give us an update?
At the moment I’m really upset with them as they’ve been giving me the run around with some issues with my site/contract.

I’m far less “bullish” about Income Store than I was when I first posted this and honestly would tell anyone who is interested to not do anything until they decide to get their act together.

I have 2 other friends/family members who I’ve told to hold off on buying a site through them until they get some things figured out.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
At the moment I’m really upset with them as they’ve been giving me the run around with some issues with my site/contract.

This doesn't surprise me.

The first rule of Ponzi's (or enterprises where the math doesn't work) is to give clients the run around when the math doesn't start to work...

Not saying this is a scam or scheme, but as an investor/business owner, the math doesn't work for me.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Can't really argue with your points obviously (except for the "Everything" I said was irrelevant...vast majority maybe but not "everything", c'mon, throw me a bone here) .

It's irrelevant because the business you are buying doesn't care about your situation. Does my ecom store do better when my house goes down in value?

Here is what's going to happen to you. You are going to mortgage the home for $100k, join this business and at the end of 3 years you might get back $50k in cashflow (through the ponzi scheme) and end up with an ecommerce site that is worth $50k. So now you received back your initial $100k, but you've paid out $15k in interest. So you are really down $15k after 3 years.

This is one of those investments that if you go through with this, just be willing to lose all of your $100k. If you are fine with that, then you can certainly proceed. These are decisions you need to make in your head before proceeding with any type of investment.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

I work for Income Store in the digital marketing department and I found this forum because I was looking for more information about the current situation of the company.

Something is not right. The managers are cancelling the meetings, the tools I’m working with are no longer working because of no payment and our contractors stopped delivering any new content more than a month ago.

The traffic on the websites I manage abruptly declined and no one shake a leg. Few days ago they moved some of the websites on new servers, canceled the credentials and didn't issue new ones so basically now I don't have any work to do.

Things don’t look good at all here.

Last week I finally received my paycheck after multiple delays but I think is the last one and I’m already searching for a new employer. I'm frustrated with this company and I have multiple proofs the managers lie to me.
Username checks out.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I'm curious how many of these new accounts are Income Store employees/owners/investors trying to put a positive spin on things...

Sadman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 7, 2020
No, I'm saddened you lost $173,000. It actually angers me when people/companies prey on people to make money. I have a number of posts on this "little" forum about that very thing.

I know you hadn't read this thread prior due to the fact you just created your account today. You missed my very subtle point. I don't know you but I do know a vast majority of people are blinded by easy money promises and overlook obvious red flags and even warnings from others. Some have read this thread and continued with their investment. I was just curious if you would have as well.
Yep. And I take full responsibility for my misfortune. I’m just saying that I never considered myself a gullible investor. I used to watch American Greed on TV and wonder why on earth people would fork over their savings for dodgy promises. But now I’m one of them. I did it because I wasn’t able to invest in securities due to me being a dual U.K./US citizen, which means you run afoul of both tax regimes by investing in things like mutual funds which I’d always done. I was told I was non compliant and subject to a severe penalty so I sold everything and began investigating alternative investments. These guys advertised on the radio, I checked them out, thought that since they’d been in business for decades and the CEO was a former banker that it looked legit whilst understanding it was a bit alternative. I guess I just thought it was a pint worth taking. I have friends who have made fortunes in similar ventures. And lots of investors in the Income Store did make a lot of money. Only in retrospect does it look like stupidity. I’m not asking for pity. I’m not sure what I’m saying except that it’s easy in retrospect to say that this was obviously a scam. But for me and for lots of people it’s blown a massive hole in their lives and I never considered myself a schmuck, but I guess I was.

grohiit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Jan 8, 2020
Boise, ID
Feeling really sorry for the loss of other investors. As MJ stated, I hope you recover emotionally if not financially.

I was burnt by a RE scheme in the past which led me to read (and re-read) Millionaire Fastlane in 2016.

After reading, I was so excited that I went to work on building a business seriously for the last few years. Many 80 hour weeks later, I now have a profitable business generating 6 figures a month.

I never knew that a fastlane forum existed . I only came across this forum last month in December because I heard of income store falling apart and my business is exactly same as income store. Except I don't take others money.

I build income generating sites mostly for myself. I did take investors money once, but been very scared to take more money since. Because in this business, finding good sites to buy is the bottleneck. Money is not. We are having a hard time putting the money we generated to good use back in the business. Finding good sites is so hard that we spend thousands of hours in finding and doing due diligence on new sites.

When I heard guaranteed 15% returns, it didn't sound surprising because 15% is definitely possible. I guess any legitimate business will be able to do more than 15% yearly. I was more amazed at how they are able to scale to 200+ employees and 500 websites. Here we are struggling to scale to 20 websites.

Watching income store fall apart closely is teaching us a lot of lessons. The most important being, this business model doesn't scale to the levels Income Store tried to achieve. May be in the future, when there are as many websites as houses it will scale, but for now it just doesn't. We are making significant changes in our business strategy to not end up where Income store did, not in terms of losing others money but in terms of becoming insolvent.

Thanks to all the INSIDERS and investors for sharing their experience. It surely helped us to adjust our strategy of growth.

grohiit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Jan 8, 2020
Boise, ID
Nice to see you joined.

I bet we could learn a lot about growing REAL income-generating sites if you're inclined to share some wisdom (but I'd put it in a new thread so it doesn't get intermixed with IS).

Good to see you here as well.

Yes, happy to share the lessons learnt and scaling strategies for online assets in a separate thread. As I downshift and focus on other things (which is my 2020 goal), I am happy to help others on the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.