The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In the spirit of repetition I have to say...

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Are you having a hard time figuring our where to start?

Do you have a ton of ideas, but don't know which one is the best?

Are you terrified of wasting time!?

I have your simple solution...

It's been said before...

About a million times....

On this forum......

JUST GET STARTED! DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING! ACTION BRINGS CLEAR IDEAS AND DIRECTION!!!

Don't worry about trying something and figuring out it was a waste of time...

because...

Taking action will show you what to do and not to do in the future

Wading in a pool of ideas will completely soak you in time wasted.

Go take action now!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Easier said then done. I find that most people fail to take action is because they're resistant, hesitant, fearful, and ultimately complacent.

I suggest taking the baby steps approach. For example, do 1 push-up a day. Gradually, your neural pathways start recognizing this pattern and then form a habit.

It's better to start little tho. Reason because, let's say you want to write 350 words a day for your book, your brain isn't used to this challenging task so it resists and goes back to your old habits.

But, if you start with 10 words a day, the brain is less resistant because you have more will power and it's an easier goal to accomplish. Keep at it everyday and eventually it becomes a habit. You then start to see yourself writing more words and day and then ultimately finishing your book/novel.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Easier said then done. I find that most people fail to take action is because they're resistant, hesitant, fearful, and ultimately complacent.

I suggest taking the baby steps approach. For example, do 1 push-up a day. Gradually, your neural pathways start recognizing this pattern and then form a habit.

It's better to start little tho. Reason because, let's say you want to write 350 words a day for your book, your brain isn't used to this challenging task so it resists and goes back to your old habits.

But, if you start with 10 words a day, the brain is less resistant because you have more will power and it's an easier goal to accomplish. Keep at it everyday and eventually it becomes a habit. You then start to see yourself writing more words and day and then ultimately finishing your book/novel.

It really is easier said than done. Saying do a push-up is easier than doing one, for sure, but results will never come until you do that first one. Who knows, then maybe you'll be able to do another and before you know it you did ten.

It's easy to get locked into a place of not knowing where to start. When that happens, just start doing something, anything. Take a step towards a direction even if you aren't sure it's the right one. Otherwise you stand still.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.