The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

IMPORTING (NON EU COUNTRY TO UK)

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

olg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 13, 2021
Hello FastLaners,

After months of listening the books of MJ on audible over and over. Spying posts once in a while and fake executing, I think I am finally ready to start.
I am now stuck in a step that might be easy to understand for some but hard to understand for me, LICENSING. I have the product ready to be consumed.

I have gone through countless of random websites and the gov's website to find information but I might just be dumb.

So, I want to import alcohol from a non EU country to the UK. The options are;

1: In bulk, and then package it in bottles here, in the UK
2: Already packaged and sealed, ready to be sold.

I know that I have to rent a place like a Container or a garage and get a personal & premises alcohol selling lisence, but I do know know about the rest.
I also know that you need a license to transport alcohol to the UK, but not exactly what kind of license.

My plan is to sell locally and online as a start and then get into whatever store I can.

I am still searching and asking people. If anyone has done it, or has any knowledge regarding the matter, it would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

mjbarlow

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 17, 2021
UK
Looks like you have an idea, great and you are ready to start executing.

You should do a full CENTS analysis before diving in.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.