The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Imagine you are free to do and have some money (say, 10000 Euro) saved up. What do you do?

Krischan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 17, 2016
Sorry if this is the wrong Forum, I didn't know where else to put it.
So, thats basically my Situation; I'll not write down more details about me or my own ideas for now since I don't want to influence your train of thought too much. I wonder what kind of ideas you creative minds come up with :)

Imagine, you are 26, have 10.000 Euro in your bank account and are free to do whatever and go whereever you want in your life. What do you do?

Edit: Well, that title sucks but I can't seem to change it anymore :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Imagine being 26 and having 10,000 come in each month in profit from a business you built..

The truth is 10k is nothing. You need to create a system that can create large amounts of money repeatedly.

Pertaining to your question I would use the 10k to build my system, and Id get a job cause that money will run out until the system is complete.

Krischan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 17, 2016
Yep, that true. And pretty much the question I meant to ask - what kind of business would you built if you had all the freedom to do what you want?

Let's add one more thing: You have a Job that you can do whenever you want and earn 1000 Euro/week but you definetly only want to do it whenever it's really necessary since you don't enjoy it (since that's my situation :) ). What kind of business would you be compelled to built?

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
You seem like you are in the perfect position to take up @biophase on his offer!

If I had that amount of cash stashed away and time to do anything I wanted, i'd certainly see what I could learn and do by learning from biophase.

He's basically teaching people how to become really successful in the importing/amazon/ecommerce game and he knows nearly everything there is to know about this stuff. You may be interested:

https://thefastlaneforum.com/commun...merce-amazon-business-coaching-program.69758/

(seems like there's a waiting list)

Other wise, i'd try to start "something" with that money. No need to let it just sit there, take some calculated risks and get started building the life you want.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Krischan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 17, 2016
Well, I felt like my question might be a bit too open to find great advice - but that was one, thanks a bunch! :) It seems like that offer is pretty much booked out, but some option like that was just the kind of answer I hoped for. Thank you! :)

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Sorry if this is the wrong Forum, I didn't know where else to put it.
So, thats basically my Situation; I'll not write down more details about me or my own ideas for now since I don't want to influence your train of thought too much. I wonder what kind of ideas you creative minds come up with :)

Imagine, you are 26, have 10.000 Euro in your bank account and are free to do whatever and go whereever you want in your life. What do you do?

Edit: Well, that title sucks but I can't seem to change it anymore :p

these money is not to be touched . it is safety money for problems of life like medical bills and so on.

this is your shield against adversity.

i have that amount of money and i won't never invest this in the stock market or any other stupid investment.

i don't really understand people who put their money in an emotional garbage investment like the stock market

where the value of your stocks can crash tomorrow morning because of people's emotion ( look at history )

this is insanity in my opinion . people are crazy

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
these money is not to be touched . it is safety money for problems of life like medical bills and so on.

this is your shield against adversity.

i have that amount of money and i won't never invest this in the stock market or any other stupid investment.

i don't really understand people who put their money in an emotional garbage investment like the stock market

where the value of your stocks can crash tomorrow morning because of people's emotion ( look at history )

this is insanity in my opinion . people are crazy

What are you talking about? He's looking for a business venture of sorts. If you want to actually get shit done you have to put money into it, plain and simple. Even with just a few hundred dollars (a weekend of hustling) you can start your very own importing business, or nearly anything else for that matter. Just depends on how you execute.

Money just sitting there is doing nearly nothing.

G

Guest34764

Well, I felt like my question might be a bit too open to find great advice - but that was one, thanks a bunch! :) It seems like that offer is pretty much booked out, but some option like that was just the kind of answer I hoped for. Thank you!

I'm going to go on a whim and assume you have 10K euro and are asking for others to plan out your life.

No, this forum will not make decisions like that for you nor does it want to.If you start up a business based on what others tell you then you'll never taste that sweet freedom @Vigilante has.

The only thing I will say is take @biophase 's offer.Even if you have to wait, do it.

That's all I'm going to say on such a landfill thread, and that's all others should say, to be honest.

If you don't take his offer, then invest the money in a business that YOU set out for yourself, not because of a bunch of people on the internet told you.

Wuz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 16, 2013
Don´t put money on investments/projects you have zero knowledge.

Select an area, educate yourself then you may do a little experiment.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Read this
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...i-have-some-money-what-do-i-do-threads.52906/

And this
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/is-this-fastlane-uh-no-it-isnt.58554/

Long story short, use the money to create a business. Also, we won't pick a business for you. Read the gold threads on the forum, look into Biophase's program, check out the different pages on the forum. Find what interests you, learn about it, come up with a plan.

When you get there, show that you've put effort into it, people here will be willing to help you validate it (usually through shooting holes in it). But, it'll be valuable advice.

TL;DR no ones going to give you your million dollar idea.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Get a job?

I remember being 22 with around $20k saved up. I just got back to the states after 3.5 years in Japan and I thought I was doing pretty damn well for myself ($20k lol). I bought a 350Z, chased college girls, and would randomly hop in my car and drive 10 hours down to Miami for a weekend.

The Robert Kiyosaki no money down Real Estate empire wasn't coming to fruition and I felt a bit out of touch with the states and the normal working class types. So what I did after blowing a bunch of money stumbling around (literally and figuratively) was get a job. I walked back into the U.S Navy recruitment office and said send me to the middle east! A few weeks later I was learning what an IED looked like so I didn't get blown up.

Good times. I'd say focus on capturing an income stream of sorts so you can build a business. Or take a month to travel and clear your head then pursue it.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Book a Flight to Bangkok & stay there until you decide next steps.

You'll probably spend less money if you arn't working (though it depends where your'e from in Europe), and have an enjoyable time.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.