• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

I'm Mike Lindell, Founder of MyPillow

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by BradD, May 18, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. BradD

BradD Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $890
    TeveTorbes likes this.
  2. TeveTorbes

TeveTorbes Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,739
    Great story - I'd read his autobiography in a heartbeat.

Unfortunately, it's not an anomaly - like many who are addicted/afflicted, the capacity to be great is there, just funneled into poor choices.

BradD likes this.
  3. Rickchise23

Rickchise23 Passive Income Ninja I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,112
    BradD likes this.
  4. Eskil

Eskil Legendary Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $35,694
    Yep, another great rags to riches story. There are countless examples of people who have been through the worst and hit rock bottom - being ones who, if only given a seed or glimmer of hope that getting out is possible - are those who can make anything happen, because they HAD to make something happen. I have said it time and again - if you have it too good or too comfy in a 9-5 job with a cushy salary and safety net, you are WAY way more unlikely to ever get driven into making something on your own. It's things like poverty, fear, true uncertainty, or other desperate situations that can squeeze TRUE DRIVE out of almost any human, given that they only have faith in themselves.

5. BradD

BradD Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $890
    I love how it's literally a pillow filled w/ recycled foam, marketing at its best..

John Paul Dejoria's another great study

UncommonWay and Eskil like this.