The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm Marika and...

c.dream87

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 1, 2016
I have been registered in this forum for two years, but because of the lack of confidence and other reasons I have not been connected to it often.
Today I want to pick up where I had stopped.
Today I want to take back who I am
Today I want to take my life back in my hands
Today I want to be a leader
Today I want to be a woman with balls
Today I want to be the girlfriend who deserves my man
Today I want to stop being a shit
Today I want to stop waging my mother
Today I want to stop hiding behind a finger
Today I want to stop being obese
Today I want to stop criticizing anyone who makes me feel bad

Well ... reading the title "who are you?" I do not even know where to start.
Let's start with the name ...
My name is Marika, I am 31 years old and I am Italian and I did not get a diploma,
I'm at home, doing nothing (I want to strip myself, show you my loathsome), since 2009, I worked 5 or 6 months, they fired me saying that I was not doing my job well, years later I discovered that could no longer keep me because there was no money, in the same year I lost my father, a huge pain that still lives, I sat on the couch and I did not get up, until 2011 when I went to do a course to open a bar with my mother, at the end of 2012 we managed to open it.
Unfortunately for the extraordinary maintenance of the condominium they made us close in February 2014.

Now I'm on the high seas, with a fantastic project, but I can not make it succeed.
Today I enrolled in an online marketing course, I want to be able to finish something.
Since I always left halfway what I started

I want to be able to pay for everything my parents spent for me, they did a lot for me.
For my whim I made a huge mistake to my mother.

I'm terribly depressed I can not do anything
My mother's partner (who beat me up) pushes her to go under the owner, but it's not right. It is my duty to bring the project to 100%

I want to sell this house, be independent, make it independent, become entrepreneurs of our project, go to live with my boyfriend and know that my mother is well, wherever she wants to go ... abroad, stay in Italy, but not with he.

Thank you so much for reading this very long post, I hope it is a very useful post for me, maybe even for other people in my same situation

Do you want to know anything else?
Ask me questions!

Marika

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...