The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I'm a 18 years old guy, I'm attending to highschool and I want to be a rich. I'm looking for advices

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Michal123

New Contributor
May 6, 2018
Poland
I've started read a lot of books and learning about business. I have a one dream, I want to be a rich and have awesome life. I'm from Poland and I have 18 years. I'm looking for some advices about way to be a rich. Do you think I should go to the college? I'm going to open e-shop with t-shirts about polish football supporters, then I'll open the bigger company when I want sell some things. Do you think, that's good idea? I'm going to learn about analyze market (I'm read a lot of books) and want to go college, because I want to sell things which will be needed by people, sell to stores that will charge a commission and I'm going to sell on my page.
Do I have a chance for success? What you think? Any advices? May be you have some books which I've to read?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I've started read a lot of books and learning about business. I have a one dream, I want to be a rich and have awesome life. I'm from Poland and I have 18 years. I'm looking for some advices about way to be a rich. Do you think I should go to the college? I'm going to open e-shop with t-shirts about polish football supporters, then I'll open the bigger company when I want sell some things. Do you think, that's good idea? I'm going to learn about analyze market (I'm read a lot of books) and want to go college, because I want to sell things which will be needed by people, sell to stores that will charge a commission and I'm going to sell on my page.
Do I have a chance for success? What you think? Any advices? May be you have some books which I've to read?
Don't Just Build a Business... Build A Life!

OP
OP
M

Michal123

New Contributor
May 6, 2018
Poland
Can build a life without business? To everything We need money, to have money we need business, I prefer e-business and sale ... I want to know, this is good idea? I really want to have well life, but in my opinion, I need business which will give me the money... I don't know I got good way, I'm just asking about this... Please tell me what you think... I may didn't understand you

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Can build a life without business? To everything We need money, to have money we need business, I prefer e-business and sale ... I want to know, this is good idea? I really want to have well life, but in my opinion, I need business which will give me the money... I don't know I got good way, I'm just asking about this... Please tell me what you think... I may didn't understand you
There's a saying: "How you do anything is how you do everything."

More valuable than money is the ability to create anything you want in life.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
That was a link to the owner of this site's books, not a cheesy feel good quote

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Pay attention in school but absorb knowledge like a sponge.

Read books, join clubs - keep your mind active. If you have any skills - join the gig economy. Offer value in exchange for time.

I was in college once. I know how much free time there is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom