• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

RANT I'm 31 years old with $5 in my account

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Crissco, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Crissco

Crissco Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $776
    Wocommerce / Wordpress, I don't know shopify that well.

2. Rivoli

Rivoli Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,907
    Ouch. Didn't even read unscripted I see.

3. oddball

oddball Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,057
    I was once in a similar situation. A few years back I was living on my own, trying to make it in real estate. I had my app business on the side but it wasn't paying all the bills (income of like $1200 a month, maybe). I was $40k in credit card debt and slowly going through my savings. One night, I went to bed at 2am after working all day and for 30 minutes I tossed and turned, I couldn't sleep. I remember, I said to myself, "I literally can't afford to sleep."

I got back up and started working. At that point I focused 100% on my app business because it was my only source of income and I knew there was high potential. 12, 14 or more hours a day, 6 or 7 days a week. I ended up doing around $225k that year, and I had very little overhead.

I did great for a few years on that, then let it go when I partnered on a startup. Sank over $100k on that which pretty much flopped. Now I am back in a similar situation but working on new stuff. I think Richard Branson said it, business opportunities are like a bus route, a new one comes every 15 minutes.

I still have my app business and I'm rebuilding it, working on a deal that could be huge, 6 to 7 figures a year. But as you're probably aware, development stuff can be slow. Also working on a new project on the side. I may post a thread documenting that process as well.

4. AF77

AF77 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $172
    This sounds, without me over thinking it, like a really nice outline of a 10 year plan.

Sounds a bit slow lane though.

5. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,211

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.