The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'll copywrite for you for FREE

Marketing, social media, advertising

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey guys and gals, I'd like to extend an offer to copywrite for any of you for free.

I want to strengthen my portfolio because, at the moment, a lot of my work does not have verifiable results. A majority of my clients have been start-ups who hire me and then disappear off the face of the earth, leaving me with no metrics to prove that my copy actually sells. This makes it difficult to gain the trust of future clients and close the sale, so here I am.

Now, I do have a portfolio I can PM to you so you know I'm not going to waste your time with bunk copy. I've been copywriting for three years and I know a lot about SEO (if needed in conjunction), so I definitely think I can add some value to whatever you're trying to sell.

If you're a copywriter yourself, let me write this one and you can hit the beach or lay out by the pool for a day :)

I do have one requirement, however:

You have to be able to provide me with metrics. I need to be able to show clients numbers indicating how well I can write copy. It could be e-mail opens, click-through rates, conversions, etc.

If you're interested, please post here or PM me. I will PM my portfolio to you as well. I don't know how many I will take on. I'll just accept projects until I feel I have enough.

I'm also interested in any feedback or ideas anyone has for me.

I'm currently applying for copywriting positions within companies (I know this isn't fastlane, but I want the experience) and I've been showing all of them my professional website that contains my portfolio. I think it sets me apart from most applicants because my site looks really nice, but like I said, I'm lacking proof that my writing sells.

I just had a phone interview that went pretty well IMO, but I really want to go at this hard, and so I need your help in exchange for mine :)

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I need for a few pieces of copy from my website to be edited, but they are merely a few sentences long.
Would you be opposed to helping me or are you looking for something more lengthy to work with?

Curtis Randolph

Determined Problem Solver
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Sep 25, 2016
Reno, NV
I have a site that has a possible opportunity for copywriting. PM me and we can exchange info to see if it might be a good fit.

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Bump.. one person happy, in communication with another.

I have time for more.. hit me with it!

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Ok. I'm going to pause requests for now. I've got 3 good projects in the works for a few members.

I may or may not take on more. I'll post back in here when I'm ready to do more.

Thank you all!

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Awesome to see practical application of the steps laid out in most of the "getting started" posts on the forums. @Jakeeck let me know how this experience goes, inspiring stuff.

100speed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 2, 2017
London
Hey guys and gals, I'd like to extend an offer to copywrite for any of you for free.

I want to strengthen my portfolio because, at the moment, a lot of my work does not have verifiable results. A majority of my clients have been start-ups who hire me and then disappear off the face of the earth, leaving me with no metrics to prove that my copy actually sells. This makes it difficult to gain the trust of future clients and close the sale, so here I am.

Now, I do have a portfolio I can PM to you so you know I'm not going to waste your time with bunk copy. I've been copywriting for three years and I know a lot about SEO (if needed in conjunction), so I definitely think I can add some value to whatever you're trying to sell.

If you're a copywriter yourself, let me write this one and you can hit the beach or lay out by the pool for a day :)

I do have one requirement, however:

You have to be able to provide me with metrics. I need to be able to show clients numbers indicating how well I can write copy. It could be e-mail opens, click-through rates, conversions, etc.

If you're interested, please post here or PM me. I will PM my portfolio to you as well. I don't know how many I will take on. I'll just accept projects until I feel I have enough.

I'm also interested in any feedback or ideas anyone has for me.

I'm currently applying for copywriting positions within companies (I know this isn't fastlane, but I want the experience) and I've been showing all of them my professional website that contains my portfolio. I think it sets me apart from most applicants because my site looks really nice, but like I said, I'm lacking proof that my writing sells.

I just had a phone interview that went pretty well IMO, but I really want to go at this hard, and so I need your help in exchange for mine :)

Thank you!
Hey, I have a site that is a charity based e comm site, my product descriptions need a little tweak - quite frankly they are crap - maybe some copywriting magic can improve the conversion rate!

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey, I have a site that is a charity based e comm site, my product descriptions need a little tweak - quite frankly they are crap - maybe some copywriting magic can improve the conversion rate!

A few posts up I had to stop taking requests for now. Sorry. I've got some projects to get through from other members before I decide if I'm going to take on more.

Thanks!

100speed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 2, 2017
London
A few posts up I had to stop taking requests for now. Sorry. I've got some projects to get through from other members before I decide if I'm going to take on more.

Thanks!
Thats great, just read that after I posted so no worries :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.