The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO If you're a successful entrepreneur without a college degree...I want to meet you

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Paul Drake

New Contributor
Apr 26, 2017
Charleston, SC
Hey everyone,

I'm pumped to be here! I've been a web designer / developer since I was in high school and decided to opt out of college to pursue a career in software / websites. That was 8 years ago, and the grind has been totally worth it.

I got this idea a while back that I wanted to get to know people like me: entrepreneurs who have become successful without a college degree. For instance, I met this girl last week who dropped out of college to open her own franchise sandwich shop. Total baddass.

So yeah, if you didn't get a degree, and you're crushing it, I'd love to meet you.

Thanks,
Paul

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Gerrald

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi,

I'm currently in college and had the thought of dropping out but I decided to not do it.
Although I'm with a different goal in college, I really want to learn something I can apply and am not only there for the paper to get a nice job.

I don't get the question fully. You want to meet successful people who dropped out of college? Why not successful people in general?

My opinion: "Going to college isn't a guarantee that you're going to be successful in your business and dropping out isn't either. Work hard and persistent on a business that meets the CENTS term is"

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Drake

New Contributor
Apr 26, 2017
Charleston, SC
Hi,

I'm currently in college and had the thought of dropping out but I decided to not do it.
Although I'm with a different goal in college, I really want to learn something I can apply and am not only there for the paper to get a nice job.

I don't get the question fully. You want to meet successful people who dropped out of college? Why not successful people in general?

My opinion: "Going to college isn't a guarantee that you're going to be successful in your business and dropping out isn't either. Work hard and persistent on a business that meets the CENTS term is"

Of course I want to meet successful people -- I'm just fascinated by those who have been able to make it happen without the assistance of a degree and I would love to hear their stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom