The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If at first you don't succeed...

NightFury

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 20, 2017
Cape Town
Hi everyone! I'm a 22 year old from South Africa trying to start living UNSCRIPTED !

I've built a web app over the last few months, but I haven't been able to get any users, so I'm thinking that I've built a solution to a problem that isn't really a problem. Rookie mistake I know, but hopefully I won't repeat it.

So now looking for a new need I can solve, and improving my programming in the meantime.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cutthroughstatic

I Buy Cars
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
Mar 13, 2015
SoCal --> Richmond, VA
Hi everyone! I'm a 22 year old from South Africa trying to start living UNSCRIPTED !

I've built a web app over the last few months, but I haven't been able to get any users, so I'm thinking that I've built a solution to a problem that isn't really a problem. Rookie mistake I know, but hopefully I won't repeat it.

So now looking for a new need I can solve, and improving my programming in the meantime.

Learn quickly from the mistake and move on, create something better with a better foundation. Good for your for creating something in the first place. It takes a couple or more failures to learn the ropes... you're 22, so congrats on starting young.

At least you can build/develop. This is a great skill. Now spend some time identifying a real need. Look in your own life. And go out and crush it. You got this man. Welcome to the forum.

NightFury

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 20, 2017
Cape Town
Learn quickly from the mistake and move on, create something better with a better foundation. Good for your for creating something in the first place. It takes a couple or more failures to learn the ropes... you're 22, so congrats on starting young.

At least you can build/develop. This is a great skill. Now spend some time identifying a real need. Look in your own life. And go out and crush it. You got this man. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, that's the plan. :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Are you sure your app has been exposed to users? You might have a great product, but people just don't know about it.

Welcome aboard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NightFury

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 20, 2017
Cape Town
Are you sure your app has been exposed to users? You might have a great product, but people just don't know about it.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks MJ, you might be right, marketing is not something I have much experience in. I have an email list of ~5000 that I've sent a few emails to, but looking around the forums has given me a few other marketing ideas.

I think I'll try Adwords and maybe some Facebook ads, maybe I'll get a better response.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...