The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

IDEAS that need an EXECUTIONEER... (READ FIRST)

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Idea threads

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Do we know which idea he is going for or do I need to go through the history cache and do trial and error :D.

Is there a limit how many ideas to post?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Do we know which idea he is going for or do I need to go through the history cache and do trial and error :D.

Is there a limit how many ideas to post?

No limit, but please make sure they are distinctive ideas with Fastlane appeal.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Folks, another INE has been bountied and removed.

Be water my friend
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 17, 2014
O..'.....
I apologize if I'm missed something because I couldn't find the information but what about NDA and biophase's type of situation with his idea when people post their ideas publicly, or is this an honor system? Don't get me wrong, this is a brilliant experiment, I have a book full of ideas and projects I want to post, just need to clear things up before I do.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kinsey6287

Blazin Fast!
Speedway Pass
Nov 2, 2009
So ideas do have some value after all. Just not a lot.

Don't think that "value" in terms of the idea is only on a monetary scale. $66 bucks may not be much, but the repercussions of effectively executing that idea are limitless in value.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Don't think that "value" in terms of the idea is only on a monetary scale. $66 bucks may not be much, but the repercussions of effectively executing that idea are limitless in value.
It was a joke. Never mind.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Effective immediately, any INE posted must have this copied/pasted at the bottom.

I, [YOURUSERNAME] UNDERSTAND THAT I AM POSTING THIS IDEA WITH NO EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION, TODAY OR IN THE FUTURE SHOULD THE IDEA BE PURSUED, EXECUTED, OR ATTEMPTED. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IDEA WILL REMAIN VIEWABLE TO ALL INSIDERS AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHILE POSTED IN THE INSIDERS DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT NO COMPENSATION IS DUE SHOULD MY IDEA BECOME EXECUTED OR ATTEMPTED IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "BOUNTY PRICE" I AM POSTING IS SIMPLY A PAYMENT TO REMOVE THE "INE" POST FROM VIEW AND IT DOES NOT SIGNIFY OWNERSHIP, EXCLUSIVE OR OTHERWISE, TO THE IDEA I AM POSTING.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Effective immediately, any INE posted must have this copied/pasted at the bottom.

I, [YOURUSERNAME] UNDERSTAND THAT I AM POSTING THIS IDEA WITH NO EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION, TODAY OR IN THE FUTURE SHOULD THE IDEA BE PURSUED, EXECUTED, OR ATTEMPTED. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IDEA WILL REMAIN VIEWABLE TO ALL INSIDERS AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHILE POSTED IN THE INSIDERS DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT NO COMPENSATION IS DUE SHOULD MY IDEA BECOME EXECUTED OR ATTEMPTED IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "BOUNTY PRICE" I AM POSTING IS SIMPLY A PAYMENT TO REMOVE THE "INE" POST FROM VIEW AND IT DOES NOT SIGNIFY OWNERSHIP, EXCLUSIVE OR OTHERWISE, TO THE IDEA I AM POSTING.

Just to clarify for all of us, so are we changing it from the initial Bounty - 33% forum commission?

If yes, you'll want to remove this quote from the 1st page so new people don't get confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
It's a shame I gotta do this. But no one owns any idea. And any person who thinks paying $100 gives you exclusive ownership to an intangible idea shouldn't be in the business of business. The bounty is simply to remove the post... someone who says, "Hey, I love this idea, I'd like to pursue it and I don't need people talking about it." The min bounty = $100, $66 to idea guy, $33 forum commission.

If yes, you'll want to remove this quote from the 1st page so new people don't get confused.

Done. Thanks!

carozy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Jun 10, 2012
San Francisco
I don't know if this is profitable, but it is an idea I've had for years.

Telescopic cameras on the front of trains, so the operator can put on the brake soon enough to prevent a death. I live in a town that lost a teenager this year to a train wreck. I'm not sure this would've helped, but it seems like a sensible idea to me.

G

GuestUser113

I don't know if this is profitable, but it is an idea I've had for years.

Telescopic cameras on the front of trains, so the operator can put on the brake soon enough to prevent a death. I live in a town that lost a teenager this year to a train wreck. I'm not sure this would've helped, but it seems like a sensible idea to me.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/ideas-that-need-an-executioneer.52871/
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/forums/fastlane-ideas-executioner-needed.116/

Did you read the first post from the OP?

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Folks, there's some GOLD in these HILLS!

Just got an email from a user who paid for an INE removal...
(I redacted some of the text so as to not expose the INE)

Just a quick followup on the [XXX] IDE that I claimed a bounty for - 3 orders in my first week, including a corporate account XXXXX. Also, somehow managed to get on the first page of Bing SERPs for "XXXXXX" which is how I got 2 out of the 3 customers.

Exciting to see some of these ideas put to work into execution and actually, YES, generate sales and get a ball rolling.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
It's a shame I gotta do this. But no one owns any idea. And any person who thinks paying $100 gives you exclusive ownership to an intangible idea shouldn't be in the business of business. The bounty is simply to remove the post... someone who says, "Hey, I love this idea, I'd like to pursue it and I don't need people talking about it." The min bounty = $100, $66 to idea guy, $33 forum commission.

Done. Thanks!

Love the bounty idea!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Another INE has been removed from the INE forum... it was one of my ideas. I should keep posting them because it looks like my ideas SELL! :D:p

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Another INE removed... they're dropping like flies!

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
Another INE has been removed from the INE forum... it was one of my ideas. I should keep posting them because it looks like my ideas SELL! :D:p
It was the one for managing the internet presence of local services providers (plumbers, etc) ?? Because i was searching for that one, that's why i didn't find it.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Another INE was *sold* over the weekend and it was our first for $200. Keep posting those ideas you cannot execute -- people are using them! And I also got another email from a past INE that was *sold* where the buyer has reported some great momentum and trade partnerships.

Bananas

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Sep 1, 2014
Texas
Another INE was *sold* over the weekend and it was our first for $200. Keep posting those ideas you cannot execute -- people are using them! And I also got another email from a past INE that was *sold* where the buyer has reported some great momentum and trade partnerships.

That means I got a FORUM FIRST, I had no idea! :)

giphy.gif

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Well the INE I posted this morning lasted a matter of HOURS. Someone bought it ... and I don't even know WHO it was.

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 26, 2013
Well the INE I posted this morning lasted a matter of HOURS. Someone bought it ... and I don't even know WHO it was.

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Bump.

Guys, posting an INE must follow the above format. Posting an idea in one quick paragraph is NOT an acceptable INE and will be deleted.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Bounty paid by @AndreHimself with commission to @tafy ... INE which was discussed prior is now deleted.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2015
Chicago, IL

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore