The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Ideas that have already been done

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

New Contributor
Apr 7, 2019
uk
Hi everyone I am in the process of teaching my mind to see the outside world from a different angle.Each time I come up with a good idea "It has been done".I have built a solid foundation to work from.I know I should be looking for problems frustrations and ideas to make things better for people but how can I teach my mind to look out for ideas better then build from there any advice much appreciated.Rob.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
I think seeing ideas already existing may be helpful. It validates market demand for the idea you're considering. Depending on market saturation, however, it can be a bad thing. It would be up to you to determine if there is "room" for another competitor, based on market growth rate, the degree to which existing competitors have chinks in their armor, and other factors. As @NMdad said, skewing value is the key to capitalizing on the competitors' deficiencies.

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
A lot of the big successful companies that are around today were not the first to market, just find a way to do something better.

LinorCG

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Most of the replies, I do agree. Improve them then think horizontally. Any other products or ideas related to it?

I love to share a thread where there's a lot of GOLD NUGGETS:

I built a worldwide business from broke...

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom