The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ideas on how to unify a community

Idea threads

TheDynasty

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 29, 2012
Hey Guys,

Not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but I'm trying to get some ideas on how to unify a community of gym owners, trainers, and athletes of fitness in a specific region.

My hopes are to have this community share information with one another and look to promote fitness in the region.

I have 0 ideas on how to do this yet, but am starting with a newsletter that will include local info such as healthy eating, rankings of the fittest in the region, local competitions of fitness, and sales/promotions of items that will help you achieve your fitness goals.

Although the content in this newsletter does provide value to the community, it does not hit the bigger goal of unifying the community as one to promote fitness in the region.

Was wondering if any of you out there had any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Google 'fitness gym forum'. See what there is already. Then do it better.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.