The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ideas for sales agency

Idea threads

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I've owned a company for 6 years but always had trouble hiring good sales people.

Which leads to my next venture. Launching a sales agency and out sourcing my sales people to companies that need great sales people that can sell high ticket sales.

The only problem that I run into is I don't want to go and speak at conferences every day of my life and sell my product from a stage.

Do you see any other ways on how this can work without the speaking engagements?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dianne Cohen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 7, 2018
I've owned a company for 6 years but always had trouble hiring good sales people.

Which leads to my next venture. Launching a sales agency and out sourcing my sales people to companies that need great sales people that can sell high ticket sales.

The only problem that I run into is I don't want to go and speak at conferences every day of my life and sell my product from a stage.

Do you see any other ways on how this can work without the speaking engagements?

What about hiring a speaker?

• Banned

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I would consider that.

BigDaddyKane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jan 19, 2011
What type of business do you run?
Also, why not let the results of your sales people do the selling itself? Similar to what Dianne said, you could have your top sales people become the spokespeople themselves. I don't think public speaking has to be THE way to do it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
What type of business do you run?
Also, why not let the results of your sales people do the selling itself? Similar to what Dianne said, you could have your top sales people become the spokespeople themselves. I don't think public speaking has to be THE way to do it.
I own a Tax Relief company . We help business and individuals with federal and state back taxes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.