The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea, Plan and soft proof down. What next?

Idea threads

deepneuralnet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 5, 2020
I've the idea down, I've a soft proof from google trends and talking to the people in industry in person that this is a problem that has to be solved. I can safely say that I know exactly what the business is, how we'll make money, what is the value we are providing and the specific problem we are solving, I've also seen what some other people are trying to do to solve the problem. The problem we face now is the route or the road plan. I've come up with this, plz lmk if I need something else, I feel like for this business these things are important. [yes i am coming out of the aspiring entrepreneur shell so I am a newbie]
//each of these points have their own sub points
1. Product/ Business Design [name, system design, how it all fits in together]
2. Software Engineering [ applying the software engineering process to build the platform]
3. Socials [fb,insta,yt]
4. Operations [registration and stuff] Idk if we should worry about this, we are technically broke and this can be done after few bucks earned]
5. Deploy + Launch

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.