The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I would like to be in the business but ...

Isaac9916

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 25, 2021
Read the full book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) and then you will have a clearer picture of where to start. As mentioned above the gold threads build on top of the concepts in the book.

And as a software engineer you already have a good standing on starting a software business which is one of the best in terms of scalability so you can just try and find problems within the software sphere that you can solve yourself or with a small team.
Thank you very much for the orientation

Isaac9916

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 25, 2021
Hello,
I am Isaac, new here, and a software engineer. I would like to start a business but I don't know where to start.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trait

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh
Read the full book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) and then you will have a clearer picture of where to start. As mentioned above the gold threads build on top of the concepts in the book.

And as a software engineer you already have a good standing on starting a software business which is one of the best in terms of scalability so you can just try and find problems within the software sphere that you can solve yourself or with a small team.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...