The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will fix any problem in your life. Guaranteed.

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?
Hey @AndrewNC , it's Mónica here.
I left University twice, I needed action. I work a job to pay my bills and also moved to a big city, Barcelona. I created a blog about wellbeing and I work on it in my free time. I'm making an effort to become a fastlaner and I'd be interested in your offer. I'm not native English speaker, I'm Spanish, and I'd like to know if this sessions could be suitable for me once you know a little bit about my background and present situation.
Thanks so much! ;)

Take it. I've taken a session and not yet reached the position Andrew has guaranteed. But I'm sure I've come towards that goal since the session.

As long as you can communicate in English (like we are right now), it'll be perfect. I can do an extra session or go on for longer if it helps with the language barrier.

Andrew did exactly this in our session. I am not a native English speaker either. But Andrew got me through the session and gave some more time than planned earlier.

MonicaArias

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 25, 2015
Take it. I've taken a session and not yet reached the position Andrew has guaranteed. But I'm sure I've come towards that goal since the session.

Andrew did exactly this in our session. I am not a native English speaker either. But Andrew got me through the session and gave some more time than planned earlier.

@Kubera Thanks so much. I'll think about it! ;)

MonicaArias

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 25, 2015
Andrew has helped me a lot. He asked me some questions before we had the session that I had to answer via email. Appart from that, he was in touch with me via Skype before the date that we had arranged and I could asked him some questions before it. What is more, he gave me some free content before we "met".

Regarding the session. I had paid for 90 minutes, and we were working for nearly 2 hours. He didn't stop at any moment.

What the session is about. If you are looking for "the key", it's not about it. He guides you to find your own path and insists a lot in your limitations and the steps you have to take to get your goal. It's like a coaching-psicology session. Mind and perception are the leading role in the interaction. He works a lot with mental images and a techinque to finish with blocking thoughts.

After the session he offers me to be in touch for free in case I have doubts. I have to say, honestly, that I answerd him some specific questions about our meeting (the next day) and he answered them totally free. He wants to see results in people who invest in his product.

I have to work a lot know, but I feel more focused and relaxed. Thanks so much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
So this is very interesting, assuming you're still taking applications.

Though, naturally, I'm curious.

I've chatted with you a bit and read through some of your posts. You've achieved a good deal of success, you live an exciting life, and you have an endless amount of cool stories. I'd consider you a success and you're definitely doing something right. You're one of the people I look up to on here.

I'm a college kid who's still living at home. My car is a piece of junk, and I never seem to have time or money to go do fun things with my friends, or invest in myself with lessons, books, gym memberships etc.

My goal is to create a web-based business that nets me $6k in take-home cash every month. I expect to work hard, though my business will lend itself to automation.

How does one 90-minute Skype session get me there?

Thanks man!

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
Oh, okay. That makes sense. So it's essentially helping you shift your perspective and really start taking things into your own hands. I dig.

You're like a new, cooler Tony Robbins.

NickClutch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 19, 2017
Aloha, OR
I had my first call with Andrew today - and all I can say is THANK YOU. He is truly adding value to the marketplace and world through his work. I can't wait to see what he will accomplish next. Sign up for a call with Andrew and he will help you on the path to accomplishing your Fastlane ambitions.

Thank you, Andrew!

Nick

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
He went bye bye.

Also should this thread be closed now?

Thanks, Brett - I got an email notification from this thread and logged in to respond to him.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Hah I'm definitely interested in this, too bad I spent all my money this weekend importing products from China. Going to sell my Xbox one tonight, If this is still available tomorrow afternoon when I can get to the bank and add funds to my prepaid credit card I will be all over it.

Steven French

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 10, 2016
Canada
Welcome to the forum. Stop on over to the introductions area and make a formal introduction. Have you read the book?

Sounds good I might as well, and no I have not read the book. I plan on doing it soon though, I've found so much valuable information here. I just wish I could figure out how to send a PM to this guy so I can apologize for making his post look bad and check out what he is all about.

Last edited:

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Jason,

I've worked with Andrew to overcome some mental obstacles I was facing at the time. He is 100% the real deal. The price he is asking is nothing compared to our potential after removing limiting beliefs.

We clearly defined my goal, set the end result/point and used some NLP techniques to laser focus my RAS. I do not know how or why it works, but opportunities certainly did appear almost out of nowhere.

As Phones mentioned, we don't know what we don't know. Andrew digs through our thought patterns and beliefs to unveil what is holding us back. Something very small inside our minds may be holding us back and simply requires a mental shift.
I'll definitely try it!

GrK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 6, 2016
France

Thanks for bringing this up. I see it's a concern for a lot of people.

Not a scam at all... I 100% am very good at NLP and creating change in people that helps them get to their goals....I am confident in my ability to help...and the only problem I envisioned is "how can I communicate with them how powerful this is".

So two options happen:

1. I work with someone, they make the change, they reach their business goals and are happy in life.
  2. They ask for a refund at any point.
I am 100% OK with either one of these options. I know the sales copy comes off a certain way - but I only do it to help communicate my confidence in my service.

Hi Andrews,

Thanks for adressing my concerns. I understand your offer now.

One more question before I place my order: could this be useful for a "wantrepreneur" ? I am pretty convinced it is

Cheers

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Hi Andrews,

Thanks for adressing my concerns. I understand your offer now.

One more question before I place my order: could this be useful for a "wantrepreneur" ? I am pretty convinced it is

Cheers
Another fastlaner just PMed me almost an identical question:

upload_2016-4-21_8-49-48.png
This is who I can help the best...

For him, I would start off by setting his destination and where he wants to go, as well as eliciting his unconscious values to make sure that he picks the right path that is best for him, and is fulfilled by the work he does to get to where he wants to go.

Then, instead of jumping from idea to idea - I set up pain/pleasure reward system an small wins along the way to keep him motivated on a daily basis...

And from there, I use my NLP work to remove any mental or emotional road blocks standing between him and his goals.

I'd argue that pretty soon, that label of "wantrepreneur" will be gone...if you want it to be haha

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
Hey Andrew,
Long time member here. I actually just got my first exit a month ago ! (Posted the start of the company in this forum too!)

Anyway, I like the idea of what you're doing and I'm curious if it could improve someone like me? I personally don't think I have any limiting beliefs in entrepreneurship, I've always believed in myself 100%. I have my next idea, and it's already almost ready for launch (only thought of it last week).

What type of value can you bring someone like me ?

Thanks!

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Hey Andrew,
Long time member here. I actually just got my first exit a month ago ! (Posted the start of the company in this forum too!)

Anyway, I like the idea of what you're doing and I'm curious if it could improve someone like me? I personally don't think I have any limiting beliefs in entrepreneurship, I've always believed in myself 100%. I have my next idea, and it's already almost ready for launch (only thought of it last week).

What type of value can you bring someone like me ?

Thanks!
Awesome on your first exit!

What I do is more about the structure of your mind, and less about the content. You said you don't have any limiting beliefs in entrepreneurship - so the first thing I would ask is if there are any other areas of life your'e looking to improve? I lost 30 pounds in the past three months and I gained more confidence in my dating life after working through the same work I do on myself.

Pretty much any mental or emotional blockages regardless of the area of your life.
  • Are you looking for a clearer vision for the direction of your new company?
  • Aside from limiting beliefs, are there any emotional blockages that you feel when taking certain actions?

I did work with one entrepreneur who had a timeline for releasing a bunch of products that pushed his goals out until December. We made some adjustments to his internal timeline using nlp and he discovered a way to get the same products released in the matter of 2 months. He is in the hustle phase now and working to make it work but I noticed the shift in his approach.

And interesting enough, I went on a hike today and met an entrepreneur who runs a 13-person company doing software for google and facebook as his clients, and his investor brought someone like me on board to help out.

If we wrap up the call and you don't feel it's worth the time invested, I hold true to my promise and if I don't see a clear benefit - I'll give a full refund even if you don't ask.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Hey @AndrewNC , it's Mónica here.
I left University twice, I needed action. I work a job to pay my bills and also moved to a big city, Barcelona. I created a blog about wellbeing and I work on it in my free time. I'm making an effort to become a fastlaner and I'd be interested in your offer. I'm not native English speaker, I'm Spanish, and I'd like to know if this sessions could be suitable for me once you know a little bit about my background and present situation.
Thanks so much! ;)

Hey Monica!

The unique thing about what I do is that it's all about getting to where you want to be in business and life, regardless of background and present situation. We can talk about that, but going forward is the focus here.

As long as you can communicate in English (like we are right now), it'll be perfect. I can do an extra session or go on for longer if it helps with the language barrier.

When you sign up, there are a few things that will help going into the call - knowing exactly what your goal is and what type of life you want to live. And what is important to you in the business you are growing!

As I the title says - I'll be completely find refunding if you aren't fully satisfied with the results.

-Andrew

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
100% Guaranteed Results & Success in your business and life–

cmon maaaannn. I hate being negative because you are a well respected community member here but how on earth can you make such claim?
For a minute I thought I mistakenly logged in to WarriorForum but no. This is the kind of stuff (claim) that we used to criticize or ban people from here but I guess money does magic.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011

cmon maaaannn. I hate being negative because you are a well respected community member here but how on earth can you make such claim?
For a minute I thought I mistakenly logged in to WarriorForum but no. This is the kind of stuff (claim) that we used to criticize or ban people from here but I guess money does magic.
I stand by my claim.

You get results. Or I pay you. Simple as that.

doinkdedoink

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 14, 2016
USA
I'm very skeptical about this, just because I'm stubborn and don't believe in stuff like this but I guess there's no risk with a money back guarantee right?
Only question I have is will this do me any good if I don't have much of a plan yet? I want to get into E-commerce and selling on Amazon but that's about as far as I have got. I have not been able to come up with a product that I can add value with given my limited budget(2k). Would I be better off getting started on my own and come back to you once I have the ball rolling? or could I benefit from this while I am still at ground zero?

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Hey Andrew. I’m interested in talking with you. Mind sending me a PM?

Thanks

He went bye bye.

Also should this thread be closed now?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Thanks. You saved me.
To cover myself legally, and socially, I'm just saying there are potentially issues. I don't even know what he's selling other than an apparent fix-all to everything ever.

*PUFFS OUT OF THREAD WITH A NINJA SMOKEBOMB*

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.