The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will become a fastlaner

ToraBro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 17, 2017
Japan
Aloha Ladies and Gents,

I'm an islander born and raised in Hawaii, am currently 27 and about to begin the next big chapter of my life moving away from my friends and family to Japan. I've been a longtime lurker of this forums for at least 5 years, but I finally decided that I want to make a change in my life and bought TMF and Unscripted on Amazon, both books will be coming in the mail tomorrow (can't wait to get started).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
s
Aloha Ladies and Gents,

I'm an islander born and raised in Hawaii, am currently 27 and about to begin the next big chapter of my life moving away from my friends and family to Japan. I've been a longtime lurker of this forums for at least 5 years, but I finally decided that I want to make a change in my life and bought TMF and Unscripted on Amazon, both books will be coming in the mail tomorrow (can't wait to get started).

Welcome to the the light outside the shadows.

You've really been lurk'n for 60+ months?

Hard core, man.

Congrats on deciding to change lanes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.