The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Want to Start a Feedback/comment Company

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Hello there!
I wanted to share my idea of business with you.

Recently, I thought that people need feedback and comments on their websites (established or starter) and they need experts analysis of their SEO, Article Writing, FB ads, Funnels, and so on. People want great feedback and comments from people who know what they are talking about.

The reason I came up with this idea is that I needed feedback/comments on my website. I was ready to pay for it in order to have experts check it for flaws, to correct them. It would be great. What do you think? Comments would be for social signals.

This concept already exists as an option within Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership. ( An Affiliate Marketing Program.)

Free membership vs premium membership:

Free Membership will be completely free but you have to give feedback in order to earn credits for your own website. Then ask for feedback. Give and receive.

Premium Membership: $29/Month and you'll receive credits to order feedback or comments on your site.

You can also buy directly credits or ask for experts to give you their feedback. Their expertise can cost more if they are known in the industry. The experts will fix their own price.

What do you think dear fastlaners?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.