The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I wanna make marketplace for peruvian handicrafts

Marketing, social media, advertising

esanperu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 4, 2019
Hello

Im a web designer and i live in Perú i like to make a peruvian handicraft markeplace online, but before start i like to learn from you

marketing tips to get clients interested in for example

alpaca rug, teddy bear baby alpaca, scarf , etc...

i already have the suppliers wich i think im happy to know direct manufacturers but i have problems find clients for this products.

All the products will ship from Peru to the world, but i not sure how to find clients before start the design, is important to me get clients first, because in other different project i started the design and lose time and money on hosting and dont get any clients.

please help me, i need your advice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Try etsy.com.

Also go to amazon and see if there are other designs that people buy and have positive reviews. Look also for negative reviews - what people didn't like there and improve it in your product.

esanperu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 4, 2019
thank you

i will checked those site and think are the best my intention really

is create marketplace site, similar to those sites. but not sure how to get the clients there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.