The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I walk by this every day.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
what are you doing to get this car?

D

Deleted50669

what are you doing to get this car?

I love coaching others, have been doing it at work for about a year. I am planning my own small coaching firm now that I'm ICF certified. It's not a permanent solution because it isn't CENTS, but it does get me out of employment and into self-employment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fhs8

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 22, 2016
How net worth would you need until you'd get a nice car and how much would it cost?

D

Deleted50669

How net worth would you need until you'd get a nice car and how much would it cost?

Good question, not quite sure how to get to the answer. I wouldn't buy it until buying it wouldn't put me back on the brink of broke. That was a Continental GT, so that'd run me ~220K

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
dude your signature always gets me hahaha

fhs8

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jan 22, 2016
Good question, not quite sure how to get to the answer. I wouldn't buy it until buying it wouldn't put me back on the brink of broke. That was a Continental GT, so that'd run me ~220K

So if you had 300K you would buy it because you'd have 80K left and not on the brink of being broke? That's a bad idea. What if after you bought the car your business needed 200K or the business started to fail? Plus it's an asset that depreciates really fast. It's much harder to become rich if someone puts all their money in depreciating assets.

dude your signature always gets me hahaha

Whoever thought of it was genius. I saw it once and started tapping my screen to kill the bug. After a few seconds I knew this would be my new signature.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
So if you had 300K you would buy it because you'd have 80K left and not on the brink of being broke? That's a bad idea. What if after you bought the car your business needed 200K or the business started to fail? Plus it's an asset that depreciates really fast. It's much harder to become rich if someone puts all their money in depreciating assets.

Whoever thought of it was genius. I saw it once and started tapping my screen to kill the bug. After a few seconds I knew this would be my new signature.
*cough* financing *cough*

You know something magical happens when you buy an expensive item...

I bet you what I am about to say will EVEN surprise you...

....your income stays the same!

okay okay, I get what you are saying. Just wanted to give you a hard time.

ajmassaro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jan 30, 2018
New Haven, CT
I love coaching others, have been doing it at work for about a year. I am planning my own small coaching firm now that I'm ICF certified. It's not a permanent solution because it isn't CENTS, but it does get me out of employment and into self-employment.

Hi!
My name is AJ Massaro and I am an aspiring Life-coach with a current lifestyle blog/brand called Manifest Millennial . Struggling with anxiety and depression has always been tough for me until I started to seek professional help (therapy) and began to educate myself on the situation.

My goal is to help others better educate themselves and remove the obstacles that they place in their own minds and perceptions of reality.

I love to hear that you have experience with the ICF and would love to pick your brain sometime.

Thanks alot!
AJ

Anshu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jan 12, 2018
London
Hi,This car is looking wonderful. How many will be spent money to buy this car? Please tell me rate.
Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.