The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I started watching Star Wars for the first time ever...

D

Deleted74396

I started on A New Hope and last night I watched The Empire Strikes Back. I find it harder to suspend my disbelief with sci-fi but I'm really enjoying them actually!

A part I found funny and relatable and that made me think of FLF was when Luke is starting to use the force.

He says he can't pull the X-wing from the swamp as it's so different from moving stones, and Yoda tells him:
Only different in your mind, you must unlearn what you have learned

Then after Yoda shows how it's done and Luke says he 'doesn't believe it', I love how Yoda says 'that is why you fail.'

Perhaps I'm years too late, but the only time better than yesterday to do things is today!

I only saw lord of the rings (and loved it!) earlier this year, too :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Star Wars is a great movie.

Evil knight captures beautiful princess and hides her in his impenetrable fortress.

Young apprentice with cute sidekicks sets out to rescue her with help from an old wizard and a swashbuckling mercenary.

Ending in a do or die battle between the forces of good and overwhelming evil forces.

It’s a fairytale in space. No wonder we all loved it and no wonder my own kids watched it with mouths open. (I videoed them watching the beginning where the spaceships fly overhead. What a starting scene!)

I remember seeing that when I was about 9 I think. Me and my brother came out of the cinema holding our dad’s hand. He had to walk us to the car as we both had heads back staring at the stars in the sky. Happy memories.

For the longest while I wanted to be a special effects guy when I grew up.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
I started on A New Hope and last night I watched The Empire Strikes Back. I find it harder to suspend my disbelief with sci-fi but I'm really enjoying them actually!

A part I found funny and relatable and that made me think of FLF was when Luke is starting to use the force.

He says he can't pull the X-wing from the swamp as it's so different from moving stones, and Yoda tells him:

Then after Yoda shows how it's done and Luke says he 'doesn't believe it', I love how Yoda says 'that is why you fail.'

Perhaps I'm years too late, but the only time better than yesterday to do things is today!

I only saw lord of the rings (and loved it!) earlier this year, too :p

u just saw the 2 best movies, its all downhill from there.

The Empire Strikes Back is one of greatest movies of all time, star wars or not.
Why u think MJ DeMarco has Yoda avatar lol, thats one wise little green alien.

D

Deleted74396

u just saw the 2 best movies, its all downhill from there.

The Empire Strikes Back is one of greatest movies of all time, star wars or not.
Why u think MJ DeMarco has Yoda avatar lol, thats one wise little green alien.

I've been catching up on great movies that I've just never watched, I figured I've seen all the new stuff on Prime Video, Netflix, and all the UK catch up channels so need to go more classic haha

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I've never watched Star Wars. And don't plan on watching it anytime soon. I know if I do, I'll be on Youtube watching videos wanting to know every minute detail and conspiracy theory there would be about star wars. I guess my obsessive nature is a magnet for attention sucking black holes

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
What is "Star Wars"?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
ha, awesome! Yes episodes 4, 5, and 6 are truly great. 1, 2, and 3 are alright. 7, 8, and 9 are junk.

Have you seen the Matrix trilogy? Please tell me you have...

ijack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 27, 2021
I was a kid when me and my dad saw the Phantom Menace in theaters (none of us were huge star wars fans!) but we all loved it so much… months after me and my younger brother ran around the neighborhood with the plastic Darth Maul lightsaber… so awesome!!!

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
Nah you all trippin' (I hate the word "y'all") Star Wars is a CIA-backed psyop designed to infantilize adults bruuhhh

View: https://youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g

And why you gotta bump an old ahh post too maaaan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.