The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need help with copywriting

Anything related to matters of the mind

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Check the holy grail of copywriting here. Just don't let reading get in the way of actual copywriting work)
On a forum owned by an author, are you really giving away another author's work for free? :rofl:

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Hello beautiful people,

I want to say thanks to MJ for building such a great community here.

I recently joined it and have learned so much value here and appreciate all your efforts to help each other.

I recently started to learn copywriting and I need advice on what mistakes to avoid as a beginner freelance copywriter.
Highly recommend you to start at Lex's copywriting threads-

And even...

You can also, search the forum on "copywriting" and you'll probably find tons of awesome threads on it.

As for books, I'd recommend you start with Cashvertising.

copywizard10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2021
Highly recommend you to start at Lex's copywriting threads-

And even...

You can also, search the forum on "copywriting" and you'll probably find tons of awesome threads on it.

As for books, I'd recommend you start with Cashvertising.
Thanks for sharing, Just read 1 page of the thread and it's too valuable. Now it's time to take action to get clients and build portfolio.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

copywizard10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2021
Hello beautiful people,

I want to say thanks to MJ for building such a great community here.

I recently joined it and have learned so much value here and appreciate all your efforts to help each other.

I recently started to learn copywriting and I need advice on what mistakes to avoid as a beginner freelance copywriter.

kebman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jan 21, 2022
Oslo
That's a big depends! Have you googled it? Google "copywriting mistakes to avoid" right now! Then get back to me about specific things that you need help with. I mean, I could give you about a thousand tips, but I'd be shooting in the dark. I don't want to waste my time. And you don't want to read a bunch of crap that doesn't really help you either. Hey, so we've already covered Tip #1: Don't waste people's time. Get to the point. And make them take action. Now come back when you've got something you actually need help with. :)

Ayobami23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 16, 2021
That's a big depends! Have you googled it? Google "copywriting mistakes to avoid" right now! Then get back to me about specific things that you need help with. I mean, I could give you about a thousand tips, but I'd be shooting in the dark. I don't want to waste my time. And you don't want to read a bunch of crap that doesn't really help you either. Hey, so we've already covered Tip #1: Don't waste people's time. Get to the point. And make them take action. Now come back when you've got something you actually need help with. :)
Bro ..(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.