The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

I Need Fastlaners Advice For Improving My Businesses

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

fgmz95

New Contributor
Jun 17, 2018
Madrid
Hello Fastlaners!

Yesterday I posted an introduction telling my story and, as I promised there, here are the 3 links of the 3 sources of income I am creating. As I told you, they just give me a few bucks (less than 200).

As the title say, I would like you to post tips and ideas for improving my businesses and start making real money (at least, 1000 bucks a month, for surviving and covering my basic needs).

The first source of income is called "Mi Motivación Diaria" and is a shopify store with motivation quotes on products targeted to the entrepreneurs niche in all Latin America & Spain (the quotes are in Spanish. I use Printful for the designs).

Link: ▷La Tienda OFICIAL de la Motivación 2018

The second, a shopify store called "My Private Sex Toys" that sells toys for adults, as the name says hahah. Is a shopify dropshipping store from Aliexpress (Oberlo Power). Of course, this store is targeted to America.

Link: ▷ Sex Shop & Online Adult Store 【2018】 | My Private Sex Toys

And the last one is an Instagram account called @fgmz95 (as my username in this forum) targeted to people in my city, and for making money, I will place ads in my posts with a platform called Socialmedia that allows me to do that (influencer marketing, in other words)

So here you have the three possible fastlanes for me. I will appreciate your help for improving them and the one you think is the better for me to focus on it.

Thank you very much.
Regards! :D
Fernando.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom