The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need advice asap

Anything related to matters of the mind

Should I move out?

• Total voters

Zubz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 16, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys before I tell you my situation I just wanted to thank you guys for your time, as I know it's very valuable. Anyways, my name is zubair and I am 17 years old. I'm a high school dropout and everyday I wake up at 4am to workout and swim and read. I have an amazing app idea and I am going to pursue it when I'm 18 in a couple of months. Problem? Well I have contacted some overseas app developers, and some lawyers here in Toronto and to get everything started aka trademark and copyright and app startup cost should be 6k. The lawyer said to get Canada and USA tradark and copyright should be 2k. And the app will be 4k. And I am saving my money and I know I am going to be a billionaire. But my family is so toxic. My dad always tells me I'm a failure and my sister treats my mom like shit and she is not a good human being and she always tells me I'm a failure. My mom is sweet and gentle and I want to treat her like a queen. I get into fights with my sister cuz she treats mama bad and I want to move out. But I am living rent free and I am starting my business soon,and I love my mom. But I don't know what to do. Please help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
No idea about apps maybe someone with knowledge about that can help, but if you feel so bad living at home, get a job and move out?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
zubair, you're not an adult until you go out and make it on your own. That means paying for a place to live, paying for your food, transportation and all those things that young people need. If you have the time to workout, swim and read, you should be working. How can you build a business if you don't even take care of yourself? Working connects you to the world. It gives you contacts It brings perspective. It adds experiences that helps you to grow up. It also makes you appreciate the benefits when your business does take off. Help your mother by taking care of yourself.

I yes, I've worked since I was 13 years old -- that's 50 years of work and business experiences. The last 41 years, I've been self-employed and a business woman. I have seen and known a ton of kids in a similar situation to yours. I tell them the same thing that I'm telling you...

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.