• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Progress Thread I made my first two sales

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by shakyhands, Feb 16, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. shakyhands

shakyhands Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $116
    I'm pretty excited, but I already know it's going to be a long road. But I'm proud of myself for taking the first steps to reclaiming my life. I just wish I had started earlier. I'm setting some goals for myself and I'll be chronicling my progress here.

Since I provide a media product, YouTube drives the most traffic to my site. As such, my goal is to get 5 quality videos on YouTube by March 15th (currently at two).
    Another goal is to reach 100 subscribers by April 15th (currently at 20).
    Also by April 15th, I want to hit $500 in sales (the first two sales brought me $65 profit).
    And finally I want to hit $1000 dollars in sales and open a brokerage account for my business by June 1st.

I really don't see it being easy but easy goals are boring anyway.

Chazmania, KLaw and jpanarra like this.
  2. Eric10x10

Eric10x10 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    Mind sharing what you sell?

Obviously no specifics. Tell us about which industry you're in.

GMSI7D likes this.
  3. shakyhands

shakyhands Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $116
    I lease/license instrumentals to singers/rappers. I use YouTube to advertise said instrumentals.

Technically it's not fastlane (I'm not sure how I'd sell the business given that I'm creating the content), but the growth ceiling is pretty high and provides an escape from the day job, allowing me more time to focus on other needs that people need met.

Kingmaker and MisterBHZ like this.
  4. MisterBHZ

MisterBHZ Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,632
    Good to see another producer on the forum. Getting those PayPal notifications from beat sales is always fun.

If you ask me I think it's fastlane. Other than making beats & uploading, it definitely fits within the time commandment.

shakyhands and Kingmaker like this.