The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I learned the ingredients, now I know the recipe. "Unscripted"

BrettOMC

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I built my career, in the tech field and became successful without school. I'm proud of that but I still felt out of place, trading my time for a wage. Like many, I struggled to understand that purpose and freedom were some of the missing ingredients. That is over now. MJ, your books helped me, bring into focus, the path that I was working on. Lots of aha moments and your genuine desire to help people like me and others, really shines through. So, thank you very much. I look forward to being part of the group and getting to know everyone. Maybe help where I can. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome Brett,

Nice to have you along. It's good when all the pieces come together and you see the whole picture. I'm sure you'll be able to help with insights and perspective unique to you. Look forward to your participation.

So do you already have an idea to divorce your time from your earnings?

BrettOMC

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Welcome Brett,

Nice to have you along. It's good when all the pieces come together and you see the whole picture. I'm sure you'll be able to help with insights and perspective unique to you. Look forward to your participation.

So do you already have an idea to divorce your time from your earnings?

Thank you very much, Razorcut. I appreciate that. Yes, I am working on a new business right now to replace my income. I am a fair ways into the business setup and I am already looking at ways to meet the commandments from Unscripted . I think it may be too dependent on a third party for a significant portion. So, I am already working on plans for the next phase.

I am also spending a lot more time focused on developing processes than the end goal itself. That alone has was a paradigm shift in thinking that is already yielding results for me. I'm applying it to nearly everything now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...