• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

INTRO I learned the ingredients, now I know the recipe. "Unscripted"

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by BrettOMC, Mar 14, 2019.

1. BrettOMC

BrettOMC New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    I built my career, in the tech field and became successful without school. I'm proud of that but I still felt out of place, trading my time for a wage. Like many, I struggled to understand that purpose and freedom were some of the missing ingredients. That is over now. MJ, your books helped me, bring into focus, the path that I was working on. Lots of aha moments and your genuine desire to help people like me and others, really shines through. So, thank you very much. I look forward to being part of the group and getting to know everyone. Maybe help where I can. :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,603
    Welcome Brett,

Nice to have you along. It's good when all the pieces come together and you see the whole picture. I'm sure you'll be able to help with insights and perspective unique to you. Look forward to your participation.

So do you already have an idea to divorce your time from your earnings?

BrettOMC likes this.
  3. azt3k

azt3k New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $77
    Welcome, @BrettOMC!

I'm new here myself. Looking forward to seeing your process and progress!

BrettOMC and RazorCut like this.
  4. BrettOMC

BrettOMC New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Thank you very much, Razorcut. I appreciate that. Yes, I am working on a new business right now to replace my income. I am a fair ways into the business setup and I am already looking at ways to meet the commandments from Unscripted. I think it may be too dependent on a third party for a significant portion. So, I am already working on plans for the next phase.

I am also spending a lot more time focused on developing processes than the end goal itself. That alone has was a paradigm shift in thinking that is already yielding results for me. I'm applying it to nearly everything now.

Timmy1990 and RazorCut like this.
  5. BrettOMC

BrettOMC New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Thank you ast3k. I appreciate the reply. I am looking forward to learning about your progress as well. This seems like a great forum. Unlike any that I've seen in the past.

azt3k likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.