The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just discovered that

CSAlexandru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 25, 2017
Romania
Hello world!

I'm Alex,I'm 22 years old and I have decided to change my life for the better.

It all started 2 weeks ago when I realized that working for someone is not going to get me anywhere. I climbed the service industry ladder and in 3 years got from washing dishes in a obscure night-club to being a manager for an event organisation company.

I have always wanted to achieve something great in my life and I know that now it's time to put some effort into it.

I have read the FastLaneMillionaire and it opened my eyes. Most of the ideas in the book I already had in my head but was not sure if they are right or wrong. I was never a believer of the slowlane and I always knew you can make it big if you put some work in it.

At the moment,I don't exactly know what I'm going to do but I know that I'm gonna do something big.

I started learning how to create and design websites but I often loose focus or find the information boring.

I'm open to suggestions of what books should I read and some steps I have to follow to become that successful man I see myself in 3 years.

Thanks everyone,
kind regards,
CSAlexandru

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...