The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

I have troubles. MJ I'm curious about your opinion. I need your advice.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

induck

New Contributor
Jan 12, 2021
First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a 17-year-old Korean student. I wrote my goal of being rich on a website about three months ago (I may not post it after that) and then I started learning coding to challenge the Internet website business. I code and think 80 to 100 hours a week. I can't build a website professionally (I'm currently reading an autobiography or an economics book).

Back to the point... I entered a prestigious high school that is famous in our country. It's a prestigious school, so I study more than other schools, so I don't have time. I'm dreaming of becoming a businessman and an entrepreneur, but I'm not motivated because I'm taking Korean or history classes at school. Today, we had a dropout consultation. Of course, people around me treat me like a crazy person. I want to remodel my life by increasing the time of self-improvement rather than meaningless time at school. But I'm a little scared to quit. I'd like to hear your opinion.

I am using a translator, so I am sorry if there is an error. (I will study English soon.)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
If he was inclined to directly respond, you might find English more useful.

Presumably you can speak English as the title is in English?

Dan

mdot

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 24, 2020
Canada
First, let me introduce myself. I am currently 17 years old Korean student. I wrote a goal of getting rich on this website about 3 months ago. (I didn't post after that.) After that, I started learning coding to challenge my internet website business. I think I've coded 80 to 100 hours per week. I can't build a website professionally yet (I'm currently reading an autobiography or economics book).
Returning to the point... I entered a prestigious high school that is famous in our country. Since it is a prestigious school, I do not have time because I study more than other schools. I'm dreaming of becoming a businessman and entrepreneur, but it's happening all of a sudden because I was taking Korean classes or classes at school. Today we will worship dropout counseling. Of course, the people around you treat it as a demand psychopath. I want to remodel my life by extending the time for self-development rather than the pointless time at school. But I'm a bit scared of quitting. We'd love to hear from you.

I'm using a translator and I'm sorry if there are any errors. (I'll study English soon.)
Funny, the last line even mentions using a translator, maybe they posted the wrong side of google translate!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads