The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have troubles. MJ I'm curious about your opinion. I need your advice.

Anything related to matters of the mind

induck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 12, 2021
First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a 17-year-old Korean student. I wrote my goal of being rich on a website about three months ago (I may not post it after that) and then I started learning coding to challenge the Internet website business. I code and think 80 to 100 hours a week. I can't build a website professionally (I'm currently reading an autobiography or an economics book).

Back to the point... I entered a prestigious high school that is famous in our country. It's a prestigious school, so I study more than other schools, so I don't have time. I'm dreaming of becoming a businessman and an entrepreneur, but I'm not motivated because I'm taking Korean or history classes at school. Today, we had a dropout consultation. Of course, people around me treat me like a crazy person. I want to remodel my life by increasing the time of self-improvement rather than meaningless time at school. But I'm a little scared to quit. I'd like to hear your opinion.

I am using a translator, so I am sorry if there is an error. (I will study English soon.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
If he was inclined to directly respond, you might find English more useful.

Presumably you can speak English as the title is in English?

Dan

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
First, let me introduce myself. I am currently 17 years old Korean student. I wrote a goal of getting rich on this website about 3 months ago. (I didn't post after that.) After that, I started learning coding to challenge my internet website business. I think I've coded 80 to 100 hours per week. I can't build a website professionally yet (I'm currently reading an autobiography or economics book).
Returning to the point... I entered a prestigious high school that is famous in our country. Since it is a prestigious school, I do not have time because I study more than other schools. I'm dreaming of becoming a businessman and entrepreneur, but it's happening all of a sudden because I was taking Korean classes or classes at school. Today we will worship dropout counseling. Of course, the people around you treat it as a demand psychopath. I want to remodel my life by extending the time for self-development rather than the pointless time at school. But I'm a bit scared of quitting. We'd love to hear from you.

I'm using a translator and I'm sorry if there are any errors. (I'll study English soon.)
Funny, the last line even mentions using a translator, maybe they posted the wrong side of google translate!

induck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 12, 2021

Dan

Dan
Oh... I made a mistake. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.