The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I HAVE READ THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE

Kareen

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Jul 21, 2017
Northern Virginia
Hello,

My name is Kareen I am 22 years old male who has faced many trials and tribulations. I have read the millionaire fastlane and thought it was the best book ever. That was until I began reading Unscripted of course. I recentely had back surgery which sent my college football career to a stop. I always knew it could end at any moment. The Millionaire Fastlane changed my point of view on reading and my outlook on entreprenuership. I was one of those people who was eager to learn about creating wealth or passive income and was missing the whole meaning behind it. After reading the book I soon learned that solving a problem or adding value to ones life was what it was all about. With that being said I am currently working a 9-5 and saving as much money as possible until I complete Unscripted . I feel like once I finish the book I will have a better understanding on building a Brand that will hold a legacy not built on bogus marketing but word to mouth and good feedback. I am simply here to share my experiences and soak up the lessons learned from the ones before me.

Thank you
and welcome to my journey.

--Kareen

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...