The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Have a Whale of a Problem!

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
LOL, so I bought and developed a domain name that I thought was kind of funny in a niche kind of way, but now it's getting traffic... Like 3,000 hits/month! With no advertising.

But all I have on it is some information, some ads, and some links. I don't know where to take it or how to monetize it.

Help me brainstorm, people: Have a look at www.cetaphobia.com - CETAPHOBIA: The Fear of Whales for people with a fear of whales!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
The channel Animal Planet is showing WHALE WARS on their station. I wouldn't be suprised if that has some influence on people's curiosity about whales. You might start a blog about that show and offer both sides of the debate (Whalers vs. Whale Lovers). See if you can run Ads for that channel.

bflash98

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 28, 2007
Are there some ebooks you can offer around overcoming fears? Or maybe some ebooks on better yourself dealing with low self-esteem.

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
Sparlin: I have a link to Whale Wars set up, but few have clicked it. Most of my traffic is coming from search engines with terms like "fear of whales." Maybe I should start a cetaphobia blog.

Bflash98: I like your idea. Maybe I could crank out some content, though I'm no expert in dealing with phobias. (Would such a thing be considered medical advice?)

I just think it's remarkable that I have what I thought was a rare and bizarre fear, but now I'm finding others have it... Maybe a forum?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.