The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have 5000$ is it good to reinvest this money. Advice needed fastlaners?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Garret S.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jul 16, 2019
Philippines
Reinvest it back to your business.

Some ideas that might fit for you:
1. Hire someone or learn how to make an ecommerce website selling electronic spareparts.
2. Hire someone or learn how to do SEO to generate organic traffic to your website.
3. Invest in Google ads.
4. Invest in Facebook Ads.

Good luck!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 30, 2019
1) put money into marketing endeavors to increase customer acquisition. More customers = more money

2) hire an employee if you cannot keep up with demand, e.g. turning away work because there is too much work

3) buy items that fill a need, e.g. look at RHL thread in hustle category on the forum. I made a nice computer for about 600 buck... Thinking about making that income back by starting a super small virtual personal assistant business using that computer.

4) consider CENTS. Is there anything the money can be used to help you have more control in your business? To help you scale? To remove yourself from the business? To fulfil a need you found from caring for your customers? Obtain even more specializes education/training to provide a better service or product?

5) play it safe, keep some for emergency fund if you don't have any, and take on smaller risks, e.g. someone posted about getting vending machines. Another example is of businesses getting things that make people stay at the business longer, building loyalty and so on, e.g. OB/GYN offices that make the office into a luxury spa for women until they get seen by the provider.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
All jokes aside, advertising's a safe bet.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I run small business of electronic spareparts. I have obtain 5000$ from my business and now I wanted to reinvest it, is it not risky. Am waiting for fastlaners to help me

Your response is highly appreciated
If 5000 is all you have for personal finance then I would not advise you reinvesting all.

Having cash worth six month of personal expense is still important.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Oopppsss some how I accidentlly posted in the wrong thread :blank:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.