The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have 25,000 mailers. Copywriter trying to gain more clients.

Marketing, social media, advertising

arfadugus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 5, 2014
Hey guys. Anyone here reached out to businesses through the mail before? I have 25,000 9" x 6.5" Urgent mailers that are bright yellow with two red stripes. I was wondering if I could take advantage of them somehow. Tips to ship in bulk cheaply? Where do I find 25,000 businesses to send them to? I figured I could write a big bold headline on them and see which ones convert the most. And then maybe just put a half a piece of paper in each with my pitch to save on paper. Any insight is welcome.
1f642.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Just because you have mailers doesn't mean you have to use them. Personally I'd sell the 25,000 mailers online, and allocate the cash to an area where you have expertise.

Your question is a near equivalent to saying: "I have a billboard in Tacoma, Washington. What's the best to market my business via that billboard?"

If you want to go the mailer route then start with 100 to 500 of them. Build a list of copywriting prospects. Send them a pitch with your best copy. Test different headlines, different sales copy, etc. Track what works and doesn't. Keep testing until you find a winning formula. Then mail the remainder of the 25,000.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.