The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

I had A VERY INTERESTING bank deposit this week!

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
On Tuesday, I hit a benchmark and didn't even realize it. I deposited a few cheques into my account for this month's customer subscriptions- the teller handed me the receipt, and something about the amount seemed familiar, but I wasn't sure why.

Today, I was looking at my income tax for 2015, and it hit me! On Tuesday, I had deposited the equivalent of my old salary. $45,250 for the month, all net profit from a system that operates 80% independent of my time, no fighting traffic, no a**hole bosses.

Although this size of a deposit is a rare case, it goes to show you the upper limits of what time separation and the fastlane strategies makes possible.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TreyAllDay

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
$45,250 for the month ?
You know what Grant Cardone would ask you,"How do you live on that?" LOL
But hey seriously, Congratulations!!!
Very cool that you built a serious money machine.
Now double it!
All the best.
Good ol' Grant - "The guy making a few hundred thousand is broker than the guy with nothing, cause atleast the guy who has nothing realizes it bro!"

Tanu1234

Contributor
Aug 4, 2018
On Tuesday, I hit a benchmark and didn't even realize it. I deposited a few cheques into my account for this month's customer subscriptions- the teller handed me the receipt, and something about the amount seemed familiar, but I wasn't sure why.

Today, I was looking at my income tax for 2015, and it hit me! On Tuesday, I had deposited the equivalent of my old salary. $45,250 for the month, all net profit from a system that operates 80% independent of my time, no fighting traffic, no a**hole bosses.

Although this size of a deposit is a rare case, it goes to show you the upper limits of what time separation and the fastlane strategies makes possible.
Congrats for your achievement..

Ksalazar

Contributor
Sep 16, 2018
Rhode Island

Thats it! You could do 80000 next month. Congrats keep it up thats some good motivation content. Im looking forward to the day I can deposit that much into an account in one day from the profits of my own business. Best of luck

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana

Congratulations, @TreyAllDay. Mama must be proud of you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom