The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I finally found you all..

JWM

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 14, 2018
Australia
Finding this forum, for me, is another piece of the puzzle.

I'm Josh, a 27yo Electrical/Electronic Engineer for Australia. I have spent 4 years in Uni and almost 4 years in the "real" world working as an engineer. For those 8 or so years something in the back of my mind knew this wasn't what I wanted, but just couldn't work out what it was. The last year has been a massive period of change for me, in particular my state of mind and I have started to figure out what it is I need to do. I recently picked up the millionaire fastlane (before finding this forum, of course I was a bit skeptical of the title at first impression), it has put into words what I have been feeling and thinking for the last 8 years and is one of the best reads I've ever had.

I recently left my engineering job, my 9-5 (more like 6-5, I had an hour each way at least), as I had just had enough of it. When I quit I didn't even think about the 6-figure salary I was on, it was far less important than my mental state and health sitting at that desk all day (this kind of sounds bad as I know people out there would be in a far worse position with no other option). This was in no way a spontaneous decision, I was working up to it, I have plenty in savings to live off of in a worst case situation and to fund business projects when I'm ready.

So what do I plan to do? When I was working, my spare time was working on skills that can generate income, which can now be my income generators (I know, trading money for time, not ideal). Keep in mind these skills I would do for free if I didn't have to work another day in my life. With all this extra time I have I am researching and planning my first project in a very niche market which I want update everyone here on.

What do i want out of this forum? "You are the average of those around you", I don't have many people around me with my mindset, I hope this forum can provide that. And of course I hope to give back with advice and conversations.

Thanks for reading

Josh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...