The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I don't actually know what to do now

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
First of all, what are your goals?
"I want to get a better life"
What does that mean? Do you just want the latest graphics card or do you want to get out of a shithole?
If you don't have a compelling reason, you won't change. Also, if you live in too much comfort, then guess what, chances are you're not going to change either.

I think this is one of the most important things you should face first.
Also, read some of the GOLD posts under "High Value Topics"

And a personal tip: commit to action ASAP. Even if it's just taking your neighbours' dog out or something similar.
Good luck!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
what should I do now in your opinion to better pursue my Freelaner ambition? Should I try to earn some money online or should I focus more on reading and learning?
Pick some skill and start helping people with it. Then figure out how to get paid. Then scale.

Cravo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2022
A little bit of context before I start with my doubt.

I am a 16 years old boy from Italy who, for a while now, has been interested in self-improvement and all of this stuff. I recently read TMF and found it inspirational to say the least, now I want to start implementing the knowledge that I've got in order to get a better life.

However, in Italy if you're under 18 you almost cannot get a job. No one will hire you and it's also very uncommon for an underaged guy like me to have a job, unlike in the US where (as far as i know) it's pretty common to work during the summer etc.

My question is this: what should I do now in your opinion to better pursue my Freelaner ambition? Should I try to earn some money online or should I focus more on reading and learning?

Sorry for my shortcomings in the english language but I am not too practical in it and thank you for your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.