The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I bought a new gumball machine!

SethLBender

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 3, 2018
Anaheim CA
Hello Entrepreneurs, this year I focused and bought a rental property out of state while working as a fedex driver for the last 5+ years which i no longer slave to. I'm switching out my gumball machine for one that has far more upside and will contain orange and gold gumballs that allow me to give others what they need or value so i can take action and use their feedback to help steer the direction to gain experience and earn value vouchers!

Real Estate has been good for making some income and gaining experience yet i know it does not meet all the CENTS requirements unless I attain many many units. It's a lifelong commitment to create a new business to be a producer that gives immense value and having productocracy to sustain and grow and for me it all comes down to that first customer and to satisfy them fully as well as to consistently learn and grow daily by taking action, listen to feedback, and implementing better to serve my customer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
LOL welcome

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
"play in the right system with the RIGHT ODDS!"

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

SethLBender

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 3, 2018
Anaheim CA
Hey, thanks MJ!
That’s a cool video to share showing the gumball concept! Reading over highlights of Unscripted which I’m applying from your book of being more productive while watching tv (NFL).

SethLBender

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 3, 2018
Anaheim CA
I live in California where the property values are high and taxes are as well.

I planned to invest in California but found other people who said they were “interested” in investing, and let an awesome deal go (later sold over $160k purchase price) so I decided I’m gonna do it myself because I can’t count on them to get started.

I researched and found team members so to speak that I’m happy with as well as read a good book on out of state investing and took the first steps. Basically I said I’d do it and kept my word!

Last edited:

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Dang, I'm on the fence with this one. I agree that I would not buy property in California but buying property in a place I don't live is something I'd never do. I hope it works out for you. Just make sure your people are walking the property every year. Write that in to the lease.

SethLBender

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 3, 2018
Anaheim CA
Yeah hiring a competent property manager is important and you’re right there is risk involved and it will be a learning process.

I’m just grateful I got started because that sorta sparks the growth!

Just like TMF i want to get out there and figure out what I need to create a business and then the rest I’ll learn as I go because I won’t know everything ahead of time.

Have you thought about investing in REITs? I haven’t done it yet but could be an option.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...