The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nullcod3r007

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Sep 17, 2018
Hey , i have read both tmf and unscripted .
but i get confused over and over again in my journey . Sometimes ,i think of learning ai because of improving some sector ..on the other time i think of searcrhing what people complains about .i search in Twitter ,reddit but i can't find anytgany . I always find "I hate my life" ..bla bla bla .Can anyone heal me out with this??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EliteMikey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Aug 9, 2018
Hi, I'm not MJ, but I'm gonna try to help you.
A good way to find inspiration for a revolutionary idea is to look into the small things. Think what would make you happy if you had it? What annoyed you today? What problems did others tell you about? When traveling was there an issue you experienced? Is there a thing that annoys you on a daily basis, but you can't figure out a solution?
Keep asking yourself these questions and eventually you will find a REAL problem.
Then just improve the lives of people experiencing your problem.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Can anyone heal me out with this?

This is your first post, you've not introduced yourself yet, and you shared nothing about your background, present situation and immediate goal(s) in this thread.

All the "advice" you'll get are going to be generic stuff that won't move the needle and may even get you more confused.

So, maybe you should start by introducing yourself... if you want personalized advice with resources to help you move forward.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
Hey , i have read both tmf and unscripted .
but i get confused over and over again in my journey . Sometimes ,i think of learning ai because of improving some sector ..on the other time i think of searcrhing what people complains about .i search in Twitter ,reddit but i can't find anytgany . I always find "I hate my life" ..bla bla bla .Can anyone heal me out with this??

Don’t worry about finding problems yet. Work on yourself. If your native language is not English, take an English class.

If your native language is English. Take a writing class.

What you wrote is written so poorly that it hurts to read.

As for your question, look for complaints/problems. Learning AI is not a seed for starting a business, solving a problem could be. This requires practice. Try and notice things that annoy you or that are more work than they should be. Then test if there’s a business around solving that problem.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
You sound exactly like me. I always feel lost in the journey, I know why I am doing it but it's just thoughts that I can't explain, overthinking a lot of stuff. Very hard to explain, I imagine you are having the same problem. Question do you feel like you're all over the place? I haven't completely overcome this issue, I am trying and it seems to be getting better but one thing that really helps is just whatever you are thinking about take action, a lot seems to figure it self out. Like I commented on a post not too long ago I was confused on writing emails, but after just doing it, it seems to be getting better.

Sorry if this wasn't helpful, like I said it's difficult to explain. But like George said, introduce yourself and list down your problems, I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction. Good luck.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Can anyone heal me out with this??